Hi All,

As you see, we have modified the website layout to a new look. Please let me know your feedback.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its really nice and superb.
The layout is very much attractive.
Hi Maverick. It is really cool and superb

Earn Money Online - Minimum Rs. 2000 from Boddunan

http://earnmoney4rminternet.blogspot.com/
Yes, the layour is good and looks professional..The only thought is the lesser visibility the green font at the infolinks link on the home page.
it is really nice and very attractive..this layout is proffessional.. a good change in boddunan in its layout.
Its a very lovely and best look. Really i like it too much........
Good layout and Color navigation is also fine

With Regards
vignesh
www.vignesh-idya.blogspot.com
The new look of boddunan is excellent! its awesome. The first impression to view the site is very impressive. All The Best Boddunan.... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
It has now more attracting look than before but I did not find the option of Revenue share and top earner link.
Hai Maverick-

Kindly check and modify these changes

1.Please keep the logo of 'boddunan' a little bigger ,the one which is on the home page,it looks too small
2.I get 'fatal error' message when I try to Login in the 'Login or Register' command,so I should scroll down the page to 'Login' ,so kindly keep a 'login' tab on top left/right corner of the page
3.The advertisement box size exceeds the length size of the page.Either make the box size fitting within page size or increase the page breath to fit the size of the advertisement box.It looks like children are hanging their legs in the air :)This,you can observe in the 'games' section.
4.I also noticed that the numbers at the end of a page (example for polls),it is not described as "1,2,3...next" in horizontal position,but it is described in the vertical position,it looks like a pole vault .

@Abid,such a funny joke :) :laugh:

Swetha Shenoy
Now it looks like the swept front yard of a house.Some brightness came to the face.But between pages there comes a "red" colored page for some moments.What is it ? It looks not good,

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.