Now there are 996 members in boddunan......and we are short of 4 members to reach 1000!!!!
Well its obvious within an hour or two 1000! will be reached

Advance HAPPY 1000 MEMBERS ON BODDUNAN DAY! B) :woohoo: :laugh: :) ;) :cheer: :woohoo:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Rajkumar,

We are growing and we have to touch more magic numbers.
Yes, we will touch 1000 member mark today itself(with confidence) and its ticking....997...998...999.....1000.....5000....10000(hehe)

Thanks all members,
-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Hey Atul,
for every 15 minutes we get new members to our site....and now its 998 just two more to reach the 1000

Thanks all Moderators,
-Rajkumar
Well, the Magic Member :) on boddunan.com is Yousuf.

Thank you & congratulations all boddunan members on this wonderful occasion.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

This is great now I am ahppy and confident that now boddunan will get more and more page impression from all these members and this will help us to get approved from adsense revenue sharing programme.
I am waiting for that day
please explain at least a little about Adsense revenue.
I'm still not clear with it,
or provide any link or any source where I can get my self clear.

Thankyou,
Rajkumar
Adsense is the solution from Google which allow you to place ads on your website and when the people click on that ads, you will get a share from their ads.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Dear Rajkumar
check out the link
http://code.google.com/apis/adsense/faq/policy.html#pageview
Adsense is a programme allow you to place ads in your web site and blog.
and adsense revenue is your ads will be placed in other site but you have to write articles for them.
when some one visit the page where you have written some aricle you will find some ads there and when some one click on that ads you make money
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.