Hi All,

To encourage the user participation on community groups and their by increase the enthusiasm of the group owner, the points system is extended to the community as well.

Now you can earn 10 points for joining a group and be approved by the group owner. These points will be added to your points of boddunan points system.

Please note that points awarded to your other activities on the community are not added to the boddunan points system and are used specifically for knowing your KARMA reputation on community only.

We will extend more features of community to the boddunan points system based on your feedback and feasibility. So members please share your thoughts.

See the below link for complete information on points awarded to various categories:
http://www.boddunan.com/faqs/37.html

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yeah, its a good . But what are the uses of points ?

Well many members are asking this question. Unlike other websites we will be going to make them much useful in the future. And I think this could be the best place to tell you the uses of it.

We will be going to launch raffle system on boddunan. You can use your points to participate in various raffle contests and win exiting prizes.

HTH.
- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I am anxiously waiting to participate in any contests.
That will be more benefit to members.
I will try my best to get more points
Yeah, its a good . But what are the uses of points ?

Well raffle is the system where you spend points to participate and be eligible to win. Hope you understand.

Wow :lol: :lol:
This is really best choice and also the unique feature.

Waiting for that...
It would be wonderful that we can now get points for joiing communities and also we can use our points in future in raffle system. I am anxiously waiting for raffle contests to come.

Thank You

Thanks and regards,
S Rajalakshmi
I Blog @
We have this already. Please see the below post for more information on where we can make points.
http://www.boddunan.com/component/content/article/37.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.