Hi All,

Now you can view your complete activity details on boddunan.com and can have a view to the statistics as well under the my points page.

Please share your views and thoughts.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Great work Maverick,
These new page feature are like my Birthday gifts.
Thanks a lot I have given suggestion on :http://www.boddunan.com/forums/2-announcements/1695-now-browse-users-list-and-know-what-they-are-doing.html#1703

Great work
-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Well that was the basis for adding this feature on boddunan. Boddunan is always taking help of members suggestions to add new features. Thank you Atul for the suggestion.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you for adding this feature and thank you atul for your suggestion.
I am really thankful to consider my suggestions.
Other members you can too request feature and we will try to add them. Every suggestion is appreciated.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
boddunan is made for the user who give there 100 % if you have any problem we all hear to solve your problem.
Thanks for adding this new feature.Introducing more features will make the members more active.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.