Hi All,

Now browse through the latest activity of all users on boddunan.com and find what your friends are doing. It could be reading an article, posting a forum post, writing an article or even joining a group.

Learn more about what every member is doing and how they are earning the points.

Just click on the Latest Activity link added in the left menu.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Maverick great work. But I feel that we can keep these links under my profile page instead in left panel.

What u say?

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
I thought of integrating both of them but at the same time they can be accessible to everyone. So I decided to put in left menu. I will try to put them together when I got some free time as I am busy with one more component that have to be developed and added to boddunan.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Okay maverick, thats a great work..
Congrats,

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
thanks this is really great feature and it will help all of us very well.
I did not noticed this link still now. Really this is very useful.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thanks for introducing this feature as many will be guessing about the points earned by other users.
Could anyone please let me know , where is the link?????
Any Update Please, Maverick?
This link can be seen only in the MY ACCOUNT section of the individual id....
but maverick says it can be Browse the latest activity of member . so pls help in this.....
thanks providing this facilitirsadded to boddunan is help to stop spamming.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.