The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am new to a boddunan so i cannot give exact how much i earn in that month.
Asha here is the ways how you can earn from this site.Just follow them so you can earn money.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

@Sandhya Rani
Editors also submits articles. They are judged by other editors.
@sasikanth
Soon I will submit the article which you have asked

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Hai Asha singh, Welcome to boddunan. First try to understand the site. And they follow the instructions which i have mentioned over here. If you have any problem or doubt you can ask here or you can message me

@Sandhya Rani
Editors also submits articles. They are judged by other editors.
@sasikanth
Soon I will submit the article which you have asked

Sasikanth is asking whether he can submit the article on that topic.

Meera sandhu
It is my honest opinion that those are seriously in pursuit of making great money are simply mistaken! You can hope to earn pocket money by remaining active in the form of article writing in their spare time! But non-monetary benefits are great!
It is my honest opinion that those are seriously in pursuit of making great money are simply mistaken! You can hope to earn pocket money by remaining active in the form of article writing in their spare time! But non-monetary benefits are great!

Ya, I completely agree with you. I get more happiness in chatting with you in forum than writing articles :laugh: since most time, I feel loneliness at home. I have a feeling that I am working in an office along with a group of friends.

But, as Sasi told, I should write articles also. Presently, I am aiming at writing 1 per day.

Meera sandhu
That's right,Sandhya! Basically we have two kinds of activities one is oriented to money and the other is one which gives us not less valuable- purely emotional satisfaction.Here boddunan is trying to make a blend which is tilted in favour of the latter. Now it depends on the individual which activity matters to him or her in life.
There are many necessities of men in life. One who is able to keep a balance among all these entities, will surely win in the exam of life. We cannot leave one for the other.All are needed

Meera sandhu
I agree with you sandhya. Earning money is not the criteria here. We enjoy working here, we obtain knowledge and learn many things here

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.