The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
20$ wow this is really amazing so suny you are earning more than others there.

If you want to earn like that you can ask me the name of the site. I shall be pleased to give it to you but not here in forums. That is what I call spamming. I write three or four every month on that site. Besides there are many who pay $2-5 every articles but again article subjects and choice is theirs along with keywords and tag-lines.

Can you give me the names of those sites suny? I will also try to do some work on them. :)
Sandhya recently i got 95rs for a article and in future also i will get. Just we need dedication and time. I will surely proof about what i said. If i won't change my field as i am learning some other skill.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya recently i got 95rs for a article and in future also i will get. Just we need dedication and time. I will surely proof about what i said. If i won't change my field as i am learning some other skill.

Oh yes i saw your article which was about obesity it was nice one but that's an exception one cannot get 95/ on every article. :)
That is right one can not get any thing worthwhile without proper dedication. You know professionals in any field do not become overnight, it takes a lots of efforts and hard work. But once you have time and willingness and speed of course you can do what you want.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Willingness is main.Posting one article per day is not big matter.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
yes, if we will to do some thing then nothing will be impossible, we just need some practice

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Has this topic not be discussed innumerable times and same things repeated again and again. Everyone knows that articles, forums etc. give us cash or points that give revenue share. I do not understand why the same topic is being endlessly discussed.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

:) Thanks for the detailed information. I will try to be more active.

sairam
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.