The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]It is my honest opinion that those are seriously in pursuit of making great money are simply mistaken! You can hope to earn pocket money by remaining active in the form of article writing in their spare time! But non-monetary benefits are great! [/quote]

True! We need something to stimulate the grey matter and for that there is no other better way than to test out wits and brains on the forums!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes i enjoy very much in forum section and also my target is to submit one per day.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Hi,
Very nice forum describing about the complete functioning of boddunan, I think new members will be benefited a lot by this.
Regards,
Karthik.
everyone has paucity of time. One cannot earn money from all activities. Sarala has done well to give a list of activities. She has also aptly listed the activities in order of earning potential. article writing naturally comes first.

I think that a new comer should first read all articles even if to glance through. This will give him some idea about article writing and give points also and participate in revenue. Next, he should participate in polls. Thereafter, participate in discussions.

The ultimate aim should be to write articles. Maximum rate for article is so far, Rs. 100/-. One may expect to get Rs. 50/- per article on average. So, five articles daily (maximum allowed) will give Rs.250/- per day. This alone gives Rs. 7,500/- P.M. To this will be added income from revenue scheme and some awards in GD etc.

Basically, Boddunan is for beginners. after getting expertise, one may also attempt copy writing and other project writings for which there is very good income. Even if you earn very high through professional and project writing, Never quit Boddunan. Senior members have moral duty to be always on the site even if for encouraging younger and new members.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you sir for giving us guidance. Yes, Boddunan is really a good platform for new comers like me. Actively participating in forum will bring more confidence in us, think more about different subjects, developing new ideas, better communication skills and of course, develop our language. And most important of all, get good friends to express and share our ideas with.

Meera sandhu
You are right Gulshanji. This site is more useful for freshers to earn and gain money and knowledge.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

nice shared information by everyone....now I have even better idea of how to get the most out of this site.... :)

smriti
Thanks Sarala for your valuable information about points earning.

Nice sharing.

Be positive
I totally agree with Gulshanji that Before writing, we should read the others articles, compare them and analyse on how can we improve our writing.....this is the best way to start....

smriti
We can earn 7500 rs Per month. I didnt calculated before. Thankyou gulshan ji, this will encourage youngsters like me write more articles and more active on forum activity.

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.