The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
For everyone time does not permit. If we spend full time then nearly 10,000rs we can earn from this site per month

10,000...are you joking???
Not more than 5000 sure :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
Am not joking sandhya, we can earn 10,000rs

every day if we submit 5 articles with 1000 words each that means 5000words with excellent quality content. there if we get 500rs.
so for week 500*7= 3500 then for month 500*30= 15000.
Only from articles per month we can earn 15000rs and if we add revenue sharing then it will be more

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

every day if we submit 5 articles with 1000 words each that means 5000words with excellent quality content. there if we get 500rs.
Only from articles per month we can earn 15000rs and if we add revenue sharing then it will be more

you must be joking...an article of 1000 words i am selling online these days. and i am getting around 3-5$ consistently. some topics have gone upto 7$ too. i cannot create 5 articles per day. if i can i would be making around 25$ per day.

and as per your calculations...25 * 30 = 750$ which is equal to around 37,500 rupees.

i am not making these amount of money. only because i am not able to write 5 articles a day. you can write crap articles like that, but quality matters in freelancing.
[quote]For everyone time does not permit. If we spend full time then nearly 10,000rs we can earn from this site per month[/quote]
It is a day dream to me,may possible to many.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Deepak am talking about the articles which we write in boddunan. The article which i write are crap. I am also article writing professional and i write nearly 8 articles perday. I work for a company. 3 articles for company and 5 articles for boddunan.

Deepak nothing is impossible in world. Just we need confidence and capacity and time

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Nothing is impossible in this world so as per sarala views we can earn more from this site but by working in others we cannot reach this one.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes nothing is impossible.There is no substitute of hard labor.

Every thing is possible in this world by the words of sarala I got we can earn minimum for a family to survive.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

If we target Rs 100 per day through article and other activities then 100*30=3000 per month,really good.

you must be joking...an article of 1000 words i am selling online these days. and i am getting around 3-5$ consistently. some topics have gone upto 7$ too. i cannot create 5 articles per day. if i can i would be making around 25$ per day.

and as per your calculations...25 * 30 = 750$ which is equal to around 37,500 rupees.

i am not making these amount of money. only because i am not able to write 5 articles a day. you can write crap articles like that, but quality matters in freelancing.

There are some sites like that, I agree I too write for them but there we do not have the liberty to write according to our own choice but we must write on their given topic, tag lines and keywords. Yes I agree they pay upto $20 per article.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.