The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
20$ wow this is really amazing so suny you are earning more than others there.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

20$ wow this is really amazing so suny you are earning more than others there.

If you want to earn like that you can ask me the name of the site. I shall be pleased to give it to you but not here in forums. That is what I call spamming. I write three or four every month on that site. Besides there are many who pay $2-5 every articles but again article subjects and choice is theirs along with keywords and tag-lines.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is the nice words to hear from you. This will solve many of us problems.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Deepak am talking about the articles which we write in boddunan. The article which i write are crap. I am also article writing professional and i write nearly 8 articles perday. I work for a company. 3 articles for company and 5 articles for boddunan.

Deepak nothing is impossible in world. Just we need confidence and capacity and time

But to write 5 articles/day is a lot.One cannot do that they need to be superman to have such ideas. :laugh:
5 articles with 300 words and 2 picture in each article is quite possible even for an beginner don't you think so
5 articles with 300 words and 2 picture in each article is quite possible even for an beginner don't you think so

For me its difficult as i have a regular offline job which takes away my most of the time in day so i can't think of writing 5 articles in a day. :)
Am not joking sandhya, we can earn 10,000rs

every day if we submit 5 articles with 1000 words each that means 5000words with excellent quality content. there if we get 500rs.
so for week 500*7= 3500 then for month 500*30= 15000.
Only from articles per month we can earn 15000rs and if we add revenue sharing then it will be more

you must be joking...an article of 1000 words i am selling online these days. and i am getting around 3-5$ consistently. some topics have gone upto 7$ too. i cannot create 5 articles per day. if i can i would be making around 25$ per day.

and as per your calculations...25 * 30 = 750$ which is equal to around 37,500 rupees.

i am not making these amount of money. only because i am not able to write 5 articles a day. you can write crap articles like that, but quality matters in freelancing.

I fully agree with you.
Sarala tell me......for how many articles have you got 90-100 rs taking 1 day full effort???
I have got full cash credits for 2 articles and 90 for one. For computer articles also, I was never able to get more than 75 rupees which has 2000 words. All those articles, I took minimum 3 days to complete. One more article is there for 85 rs, that also has 2500 words.
To get 90-100 rs here, we need to write 3000 words.
3000*5 =15000 words to get 400-500 rupees per day.
If we not not using net/refering articles.....or just copy-paste... it is not possible for even the most intelligent person of the world to complete 15000 words a day+ taken pictures+ neatly add here in text editor(minimum half hour needed to add 1 article of 3000 words and 4 pictures.......so 2.5 hours for submitting already prepared articles itself).......

Then tell me how is it possible???

If our target is just to submit 5 articles, with minimum 300 words, it's not a big task. Of course, every one can do. But, if we want to give the best, not at all possible :P

Also, even an IT article with 1000 words can't get more than 50. You can check my articles to make it sure. If you need good credits, it should have at least 2000 words....

Meera sandhu
There are some sites like that, I agree I too write for them but there we do not have the liberty to write according to our own choice but we must write on their given topic, tag lines and keywords. Yes I agree they pay upto $20 per article.[/quote]

thanks for validating my point ...
but i would like to press the fact that there are sites which do not require you to write on specific topics..you can choose your own and pay well too. that too for life time .
I fully agree with you.
Sarala tell me......for how many articles have you got 90-100 rs taking 1 day full effort???
I have got full cash credits for 2 articles and 90 for one. For computer articles also, I was never able to get more than 75 rupees which has 2000 words. All those articles, I took minimum 3 days to complete. One more article is there for 85 rs, that also has 2500 words.
To get 90-100 rs here, we need to write 3000 words.
3000*5 =15000 words to get 400-500 rupees per day.
If we not not using net/refering articles.....or just copy-paste... it is not possible for even the most intelligent person of the world to complete 15000 words a day+ taken pictures+ neatly add here in text editor(minimum half hour needed to add 1 article of 3000 words and 4 pictures.......so 2.5 hours for submitting already prepared articles itself).......

Then tell me how is it possible???

If our target is just to submit 5 articles, with minimum 300 words, it's not a big task. Of course, every one can do. But, if we want to give the best, not at all possible :P

Also, even an IT article with 1000 words can't get more than 50. You can check my articles to make it sure. If you need good credits, it should have at least 2000 words....[/quote]

i will just say here that you are doing an awesome work...writing such lengthy articles require real dedication on your part.
thanks for validating my point ...
but i would like to press the fact that there are sites which do not require you to write on specific topics..you can choose your own and pay well too. that too for life time .[/quote]

Not only sites but some clients too assign writing jobs which they publish in their own names after checking them and finding them original and up to the mark. But they pay in range of $1-5 depending on words per article which are mostly 300-500 words.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.