Hi All,

This is the continuation of the below post:
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/3-contests-a-rewards/31083-daily-forum-activator-award.html?limit=15&start=2730

Please share your views.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its good to see lock old thread of DFAA. I think DFAA award should be discontinued and it should be automated with new name so anyone could not blame to moderator or person. New name could be forum champion of the day. there should be count of quality post instead of all post.

To count quality post there should be long description.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I think old process was good.Yes some controversy were there ,if new system will introduced there may be some controversy.If you want to happy all you can not.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thanks maverick for locking the old thread and starting a new thread.

As Suggestion given by Sasi, Sandhya & Alam.
We can have the daily forum activator award for 3 person and cash credit will be as 1st prize - 25 rs, 2nd prize - 10 rs & 3rd prize - 5 rs.

I hope this will help to motivate more members to participate in forum section and also we can improve the quality of the forum.

Vinu
Its good to see lock old thread of DFAA. I think DFAA award should be discontinued and it should be automated with new name so anyone could not blame to moderator or person. New name could be forum champion of the day. there should be count of quality post instead of all post.

To count quality post there should be long description.
It is already there for weekly award, there is no need for another. You cannot decide the quality by looking at number of characters. So manual intervention is mandatory.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

We can have the daily forum activator award for 3 person and cash credit will be as 1st prize - 25 rs, 2nd prize - 10 rs & 3rd prize - 5 rs.

I hope this will help to motivate more members to participate in forum section and also we can improve the quality of the forum.
That is not possible. Probably we can leave the decision to moderator to declare more than one person as winner on a particular day if he feel so.

Thank you said by: vinodh

That is not possible. Probably we can leave the decision to moderator to declare more than one person as winner on a particular day if he feel so.

Thank you for your kind reply maverick, lets see how moderator think about the award. :)

Vinu
It will be good to announce two names in a particular day.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes I agree with Vinod rule if selected person will be more than on then more member get benefit.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Even I don't see any wrong in the way the DFAA is awarded presently.......the only this I would like to suggest is that the moderator should check the quality of the post of the member whom he awards ....this will not be that tedious job and fair enough.......

smriti
@Maverick
I don't think it has hardly anything to do with the award itself rather the role and selection of the moderator, over which members have no role to play!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.