please dont approve my article. its got submitted with an error. and i am not able to delete it
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi preeti please give the link of the article.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
trackback urlhttp://boddunan.com/component/jomcomment/trackback/2179/com_content.html
Its not the correct article link. This is a track back link.
I need the link url that appears in the address bar when you view the article or just tell me the title of your article.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
anyways You can always edit your article using the "Edit button-an image of pencil" on the right side of the article title.
I will check the article.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
I checked your article but please take care of highlighting any sentence, Use a light color so that you can see the text.
Also don't use it for all text content. use just to make any special attraction or the text that you want to higlight.

Please edit it again and editors will review it.
-Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
The problem is I used a image behind the entier article. It was an image of dubai. And the words were not visible on the image. So all the light areas I hightligted with dark colour and all the dark area with light colour. Now the image is gone so its looking stupid with all the colours. And I have no clue how to remove the colours now. I dont have much time today. Is there any way of deleting the article for now. I will work on it tomorrow
Hi Preeti,
Check it now but please take care from next time.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.