Hi All,

We found many members just opening the articles for the purpose of getting points and are not reading. We found few members opened 10's of articles in just a minute. All such points earned will be deleted and any future points will be reviewed as well.

Please read the articles and gain knowledge and points.

Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is what, I too observed. Actually I was thinking to bring this to your notice. Based on the length of each article why don't you fix minimum time for viewing before awarding the points.
Thats true. We are working on that but needs more analysis.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I normally surf, I dont understand a lot with the heading. i open and read the one I like. I always feel the points I got for only surfing are not worth it. i think its a great idea to reward when deserved.
Yes Maverick,this should be corrected and thank god you've noticed by the right time.

I think you can allow two or three to be opened in a minute because some internet connections are slow and take time to download the page. So people try to open the page simultaneously initially and switch between pages to read the article.

I am one of the victim of getting slow internet connection and will open two pages simultaneously initially. So as preeti said, it is better to set timings to articles based on its length along with what you said.

Thank You,

Diwya,

Contributer to Boddunan
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.