The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulation for new home and thank you for invitation.We call it in Bengali-Griha probesh.

We call it 'Graha pravesham' or 'paal kaach'(Boiling milk)

Meera sandhu
Swetha after that function post the photos for us so that we also can enjoy your function party.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Swetha after that function post the photos for us so that we also can enjoy your function party.

I am thinking about posting a photo of me and Swetha, when we meet at Thrissur railway station :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Wow that will be a really thrilling experience for you.

Enjoy both of you and also photos of both in that function. ;) ;)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Congratulations Shwetha. I wish I could come and do you live in Kerala? I just had a 10 days holiday in Kerala last december.
First , Congratulation for that.

And thanks for the invitation.. I guess I am too far away from Kerala.. But best wishes to you.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Congratulations Shwetha. I wish I could come and do you live in Kerala? I just had a 10 days holiday in Kerala last december.

where? At Alapuzha or Kumarakom?

Meera sandhu

Well, I was in Kerala from Dec 2 2011 to dec 12 2011 and we almost went to every place exce[t a few. But yes we did went to Alapuzha (It has beach nearby right?).

I must say it is a very beautiful state. The houseboat experience and Kovalam beach was the best.

Well, I was in Kerala from Dec 2 2011 to dec 12 2011 and we almost went to every place exce[t a few. But yes we did went to Alapuzha (It has beach nearby right?).

I must say it is a very beautiful state. The houseboat experience and Kovalam beach was the best.

If it's house baot, it may be Kumarakom or allapuzha.
My husband's house is at Kovalam. So, you came there also :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

If it's house baot, it may be Kumarakom or allapuzha.
My husband's house is at Kovalam. So, you came there also :woohoo:

I think it was Kumarakoram. But we did see the allapuzha beach as well. And you stay at Kovalam? If yes, we could have met but only had ya join the site before that ;)

But yea, if at all you come to Mumbai, you are more than welcome to visit my family and home.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.