The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulations Shwetha. I wish I could come and do you live in Kerala? I just had a 10 days holiday in Kerala last december.

where? At Alapuzha or Kumarakom?

Well, I was in Kerala from Dec 2 2011 to dec 12 2011 and we almost went to every place exce[t a few. But yes we did went to Alapuzha (It has beach nearby right?).

I must say it is a very beautiful state. The houseboat experience and Kovalam beach was the best.

If it's house baot, it may be Kumarakom or allapuzha.
My husband's house is at Kovalam. So, you came there also :woohoo:

I think it was Kumarakoram. But we did see the allapuzha beach as well. And you stay at Kovalam? If yes, we could have met but only had ya join the site before that ;)

But yea, if at all you come to Mumbai, you are more than welcome to visit my family and home.

I lived there only 6 months after marriage...his private job.....We changed 4 houses in 5.5 years. Now at Thrissur

Meera sandhu
hai swetha, thanks for the invitation and best wishes for your new home.. :woohoo:

Vinu
Sorry...double post :)

Meera sandhu
Sandhya, you have done quite a fair bit of moving. Hope it has not taken it's toll on you.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Nice to know that and wish you happy home. Hope to see some photo's of your new home. :)
Thanks all...

do come...no issues.... :)

well, sandhya my father personally called you saying 'why dont u invite sandhya to house warming,later on you can meet at train station'

hehheeh :)

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Sandhya you must attend the function if not it is not good you must respect uncle words and attend the function.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

yes, sandhya , you should attend the function. any way your daughter also no school now. and swetha's father invited you personally. You should respect his invitation.you have a chance to attend as it is in kerala. If her house is near to my locality, I would have attended.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Dear all Boddunanians

I welcome you to participate with me the ceremony of my house warming on May 30th 2012 at kerala .Cherthala

I request interested boddunanians to PM Me for the address....especially boddunaians in kerala must and should attend the function :)

Please do come one and all!

Thanks

????????? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
hhahahah Abid, that was just a small sentence for a small jerk

No formalities, i thought since that you guys are in kerala, why dont you come down ??

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.