The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes She is correct you and deepak also from kerala why dont you go to function. :( :(

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Many congratulations Swetha! If I were in Kerala, I would have surely visited your new home!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Dear all Boddunanians

I welcome you to participate with me the ceremony of my house warming on May 30th 2012 at kerala .Cherthala

I request interested boddunanians to PM Me for the address....especially boddunaians in kerala must and should attend the function :)

Please do come one and all!

Thanks

A big-hearted invitation from a warm-hearted person!! If all the Buddanians attend .... a riot ....!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6426]}
Dear all Boddunanians

I welcome you to participate with me the ceremony of my house warming on May 30th 2012 at kerala .Cherthala

I request interested boddunanians to PM Me for the address....especially boddunaians in kerala must and should attend the function :)

Please do come one and all!

Thanks

????????? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Boddunans Malayali get together at Kerala.
Abid, are you fearing that everyone will see your 'motta tala' (bald head) :laugh: :laugh:

@Sasi and Sarala,

It's a working day for my husband. He is a sincere bank employee that he works even on Sundays. Will he spare a working day for me.....never :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.