Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is no compulsary to use images in forums or articles. without them also we can write. it is not manditary but we should use any copyrighted content and copy righted images. because the usage of copyrighted one will lead to problems and few issues

We should use any copyrighted content and image.. :huh: I think you mistype there.

Yes its not compulsary to use images in forum and articles.. But suppose we are using our own pics in articles here.. Then is it mean that we can't use those pics on any other site.. :huh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
There is no compulsary to use images in forums or articles. without them also we can write. it is not manditary but we should use any copyrighted content and copy righted images. because the usage of copyrighted one will lead to problems and few issues

We should use any copyrighted content and image.. :huh: I think you mistype there.

Yes its not compulsary to use images in forum and articles.. But suppose we are using our own pics in articles here.. Then is it mean that we can't use those pics on any other site.. :huh:
If you are the owner of the image, it is your right to use it. However if you force any license on any other website and that particular license contradict the usage on boddunan, it is not allowed.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Got it Admin.. Thanks for clearing doubts on this thing.

If you are the owner of the image, it is your right to use it. However if you force any license on any other website and that particular license contradict the usage on boddunan, it is not allowed.

One silly question how do we know that the image which we are going to use is copyrighted? :silly:
Asked to Sunil about this. He is expert in finding the copyrighted images. He will guide you.

Normally my experience has been copyrighted images are not downloadable and if one is at all it has a restricted size. One of my photographer friends of national and international standing friends has enlightened me about this. I am also studying the copyrights act to know the exceptional cases where such uses are permissible.I would shortly let all know! Let us all be driven the relevant knowledge in this regard not unnecessary panic!
Asked to Sunil about this. He is expert in finding the copyrighted images. He will guide you.

May be he can help me out. :whistle:

I think i should know it otherwise i too can get in trouble BTW i have thought not to use any image on the articles. :woohoo:
Ha ha.. But that way your earning will also decrease for those articles.. So try to capture your article related images by your self like sunil used to do.. ha ha

[quote]Normally my experience has been copyrighted images are not downloadable and if one is at all it has a restricted size. One of my photographer friends of national and international standing friends has enlightened me about this. I am also studying the copyrights act to know the exceptional cases where such uses are permissible.I would shortly let all know! Let us all be driven the relevant knowledge in this regard not unnecessary panic![/quote]
Actually I wanted to say same in my thread that copyrighted content is not downloadable until you are registered member.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I feel its better not to use images any more which take us to problems

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.