The topic is locked.
In another thread related to reviewing of articles, there was a discussion on Weblinks section to which I had explained how it works in short. I also sought clarification from Maverick, that is not active now since it was promoting spamming to a great extent.

So everyone please note that Weblinks IS NOT ACTIVE!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So, Its very clear that Web Link is no more active. Thanks for clearing all our doubts. :)

Vinu
[quote]In another thread related to reviewing of articles, there was a discussion on Weblinks section to which I had explained how it works in short. I also sought clarification from Maverick, that is not active now since it was promoting spamming to a great extent.

So everyone please note that Weblinks IS NOT ACTIVE![/quote]
Thanks for nice information.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think that in addition to web links, articles section also not that much active to my concern.
[quote]I think that in addition to web links, articles section also not that much active to my concern. [/quote]

Why do you say that??? :huh: Users are submitting about 20+ articles on a daily basis! and there are more than a hundred articles being read by many!

I think that in addition to web links, articles section also not that much active to my concern.

Article & forum section is heart of the site. :cheer: How did you say article section is not active??? :huh: :unsure: :blink:

Vinu
thanks for the information because i was waiting from a long time that when my weblinks will get approved.

a.s.
Thanks kalyani for informing.

What will they do with previously submitted weblink which are pending approval from long time. :unsure:
I think the previous submitting weblinks are waste and they may be not approved as weblink option is not active

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

[quote]Thanks kalyani for informing.

What will they do with previously submitted weblink which are pending approval from long time. [/quote]

Well, I don't think they are of any use now!! :( :( :( :(

Thank you said by: Rajani K
Thanks for the information.. I just came to understand how it works few days ago and now its not working. Ha ha..

But yes , if it is increasing spamming then better we stop it.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.