The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Jayen wrote:
[quote]Maverik just tell me how to add adsense code in my blog.[/quote]

1. Go to your blog dashboard
2. Click on Appearance
3. Click on Widgets
4. Add Text (Plain HTML) widget to the available slots. Just drag and drop.
5. It will ask you for the code, please enter.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

thanks a lot i will come back after i implement it.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
It doesnt work Maverik

Could you please tell me what you have done?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I think the member has no benefit by starting this if he has already some blog in blogspot or wordpress.This is my personal opinion after reading all the above replies.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
If you already have a good standing blog on other sites, why shouldn't you create another blog with different subject? Do you write whatever you want on a single blog? Most of the time NO. So you can get started with your new blog with a new theme altogether. It doesn't matter if you have another blog or not.

No Abid I dont have any other blog. Anyways thanks for your suggestion.

Maverick,

As you told I dragged the text widget to the sidebar and than pasted the code there. But, as soon as I pasted the code it disappeared.

Another thing as you told that the box will ask me the code it didnt happen so pls reply

Maverick
I also tried 2 times to post my code but it dd not show any ads after 10 minutes also. so send me any of your blognagar where you have added adsense ads.
This is mine

http://blognagar.com/adsense/
I will try that and if not I will add necessary plugin to enable ad code.

Maverick Just post your adsense ad in Blognagar and then inform us in this forum how to add so that we also can get benefit of that
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.