Hi,

We have modified few guidelines to the submission of articles. Below is the summary.

1. Only articles with the proper formatting, appealing to the readers, will be given full cash credits.

2. Articles having no proper line breaks, too many line breaks, lines instead of paragraphs are given less cash credits.

3. Even 25% of the content that is copied from elsewhere is treated as copied content and will be rejected.

4. Articles having facts with no base will be given no cash credits.

5. Educational material such as syllabus, table of contents, survey results published on other sites etc will be rejected and be given no cash credits.

6. Articles having very less content will be given only points.

7. Even one article with good content is appreciated and will be given more points and cash credits.

We have introduced these rules in order to avoid fake content, less important content and not interesting content to the readers and their by retain the readers of boddunan with its quality of articles.

These rules will come into effect from tomorrow, September 2nd 2009. Please let me know in case you have any queries.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hai Maverick

This will surely enable the writers to think more and write rather than just copying.I really appreciate your hard work and every detail you have taken to mention it here.

I hope we will make boddunan the best quality article website :D

Thanks and Regards
Swetha Shenoy :)

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Arnab Banerjee
Hi friends,
These steps are taken to keep up our article quality. We are getting more copied content which made us take this step. Also many of our new members don't read guidelines and directly post the articles with their referral links-Please follow the guidelines.

Please be open to post your views and suggestions.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Yaa,
This is a good measure which will be very helpful to increase quality content in our web site.
I have a doubt whether there is any benefit in using good key words in our articles ? And when will you langue Google AdSense revenue sharing program ?
Hello Maverick,

This is a good step taken by Boddunan.com because once an article is published on the site it becomes a part of the profile of Boddunan.com.

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
Hello Friends,

The reputation of the site will be enhanced if the articles are of good standard with such a content that readers do read it complete rather than clicking another page after reading the first couple of lines.

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
This is a very nice step but I also want to suggest one option that if the writer feels the cash credit awarded to his article unsatisfactory, then there should be option with the writer to withdraw the article and surrender cash.
If you are not satisfied with the cash credits, you can always reach to the support team by Contact Us link on the left menu and explain them the reasons supporting your claim.

Most of the time, your payments will be justified with the quality of the article and the guidelines you follow. If any miss happens you can use the above feature.

Reverting cash credits, I suggest, should be considered as a last option as we are the highest paying website in India and you may not get the similar benefits anywhere. Yes, you are always go for some other option as it is your primary right.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

This is really a marvelous idea. This step will develop the standard of the authors and so will improve the standard and quality of our Community.
@Muzi Jurabi,
Yes Good keywords will bring in more traffic from various search engines. Also it will take about 8-12 months to adopt Google Adsense revenue sharing program on our website. Already posted articles will also be considered for revenue sharing so don't wait till we adopt it , keep posting article we will take care of that.

Also using good keywords in title and in content will make your article in listed in top results of search engines.

Hope you understood,

-Atul Barapatre

@Harish,
Yes, Article guidelines are reviewed to make author's and our website's profile more genuine and unique. Please read and follow the guidelines carefully.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Its a good decision from the moderators and it will help in improving the quality of contents in site.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.