Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We strictly not allow any of such articles. We have unpublished many articles just because of this reason. Allowing this will just make boddunan a copycat. So please do not post any articles that are written for your blog.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Very useful guidelines.Still they seem to be lacking in something.For example fixing minimum word limit for submission of an article,say 250 or 400 is not there.Similarly, an ideal article is in between 500 to 700 words. Again there is no maximum word limit for an article which is also a must, because, considering the intricacies in writing an article, an article written within a specific word limit will be tight, precise and to the point.I am at a loss to know, how due credit is given to an article if it is not written within the specific word limit.However, it is my personal opinion only.
Well.. one is free to write to his heart's content as no word limit has been specified however, cash credits are limited to 100 only.
It will really be helpful if there are many articles and study materials which are on a specific topic and which are self created. It will really be helpful to those who are searching for related matters for their educational purposes. Like wikipedia for example...

Your one click makes their day, please help them:
http://bhookh.com/
Deleted.
Prabhu, Why are you confusing the guidelines by posting them again without any purpose?
please i m fed up
tell me the steps or where i could start writing my article....please give the steps and help me fast;;;
just now
Select Main menu in "submit an article" menu then open article submit page, Select option for Section, Category its Must for an every article

With Regards
vignesh
www.vignesh-idya.blogspot.com
how to submit my article.please let me know
Please go thru Following Thread
http://www.boddunan.com/forums/11-general-discussions/74-unable-to-submit-article.html#92

With Regards
vignesh
www.vignesh-idya.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.