Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This will go a long way in weeding out the less worthy material from being published and thus reducing reader disenchantment.Writers need to persistently upgrade their literary skills besides enhancing the knowledge base to make the readership of 'boddunan'a unique experience.
He Mevrick,
This topic really going to help all of us. Because it has been fantastic and easy to do so far.
Thanks & Regards,
Bharat.
I want to know how to link article with any desired web and what is the standard formatting, I mean, font size of the title, font size for article body etc. and how to insert photos using the below given buttons.

One more thing, in the Editor toolbar I not found 'copy from word' tool. How to activate and enable that tool.
dear sir
as your website is a emerging website...

i have posted some of my hindi peopme on another website.(triond.com)
actually, that website has english in majority.

but i found your website BETTER OPTION
therefore ,i want to post the same articleon your website.

please tell me that,
CAN I POST OR I SHOULD DELETE THOSE ARTICLE AND POST IT IN YOUR WEBSITE :( :(
hi maverick
this is a very good step from your side.
this will help in improving the quality of articles.
This is one of the good step to improve article's quality.

Be positive
i will surely follow up these rules. there is no doubt to me.
Thank you Boddunan.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
that ia a good step taken by them to stop publishing copied item on boddunan.
As per as I know, 2-3 business days are required to review an article.But in my case its something different.I submitted two articles - one on 19th August and another on 23rd of the same month.But till now its status is "Pending Approval" though the remark shows "Approved".I got neither cash credit nor any point for those articles. I already sent a mail to Contact Us section.They asked for the URLs of the article which I forwarded to them 2 days ago.But I didn't get any reply. So my question is what I have to do to now? Any suggestion?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.