Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
How much time is required to review the article and receive the cash reward.
How much time is required to review the article and receive the cash reward.

Amit, the articles get reviewed by editors immediately but it might one or two days for the admin review and then allocate cash credits to it.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This I think also happened at first also that articles with no better formatting receives very less CC.So now also its good to change these rules.But Admin must also be active in approving the articles quickly.

Sharmistha Banerjee
This I think also happened at first also that articles with no better formatting receives very less CC.So now also its good to change these rules.But Admin must also be active in approving the articles quickly.

What are you saying exactly? Already the articles that are not formatted properly etc. get less CC. Also, it seems like you will not quit complaining about the system here, so like Maverick suggested yesterday, why don't you take a break? :blink: :blink:

There is no time bound program for article approval by admin. Also it is purely admin's decision, unchangeable and binding. He knows what he is doing for his site, as far article approval/CC is concerned.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes, Thanks for the guidelines. I am new to this website and this information has really helped me.
Thank you.
Yes, Thanks for the guidelines. I am new to this website and this information has really helped me.
Thank you.

That's great, and it always helps to read guidelines before submitting in any activities. That way, you ensure that do not go wrong anywhere! Anyway, if need be you can always ask for help, everyone is very friendly and helpful here! A warm welcome to you!

Can anybody please tell me about minimum and maximum words accepted in article ? :(
Can anybody please tell me about minimum and maximum words accepted in article ? :(

The minimum limit is 300 words, and no limit to maximum. You can submit whatever you wish 1000, 1500, 2000, 5000 whatever...but do make it a point to not make the article too lengthy and exhaustive otherwise there is a danger of waning interest of the reader who then leaves it halfway through! Welcome to boddunan, Keyur!

from last 5 hours i am waiting for article approval, still waiting ? anybody have info that how long admin approved my article?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.