Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
from last 5 hours i am waiting for article approval, still waiting ? anybody have info that how long admin approved my article?

Hi Keyur, welcome to the site ! Once you post your article , one of the editors checks it and approves it for Admins inspection after which it is published.It normally takes a few days for your article to be approved and published ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Technogupshup
from last 5 hours i am waiting for article approval, still waiting ? anybody have info that how long admin approved my article?

For the last 5 hours ? it takes at least 4 to 5 days for the approval of the article by the Administrator. Go up and see the thread responded by one of our Editors Mr. Sunil. this clears your doubt.
I got the Status look like
Status:: Editor Approved. Pending Admin Review -Approved (WHAT IS THE MEAN OF THIS STATUS ?)

I sent article before 1 day.

-Thanks
Status:: Editor Approved. Pending Admin Review -Approved (WHAT IS THE MEAN OF THIS STATUS ?)

-Thanks

Status indicates about the present position of your article.

-Thanks

That indicates an editor found it worth publication, now the final decision will be taken chief editor and the cash credit will also be allotted by him.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

From last 3 days admin didn't review or approved my article. I think it's very lazy system. Admin must mention exact day of review and approval time in privacy and policy to keep their user tight with boddunan.com
From last 3 days admin didn't review or approved my article. I think it's very lazy system. Admin must mention exact day of review and approval time in privacy and policy to keep their user tight with boddunan.com

This is something connected with administration. I suggest you to contact the Administrator in this regard.

This is something connected with administration. I suggest you to contact the Administrator in this regard.

It takes 4 - 7 days for an article to be published...However, as of now, noone can contact noone here since the inbox is not functioning !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It might be lazy and it works quite well with all the rest of us here! I suggest you need to show a little patience if you want to remain here. We have not lost any of our best writers and contributors for that reason at least. I think Sunil has already answered to your earlier post that it takes anywhere between 5-7 days for an article to be published. So please do not waste any more posts demanding reasons for the same thing! Thank you.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Finally my article rejected with this status : Rejected - Other user mentioned in user notes - External links not allowed

Can anybody please tell me what is this status? and Where can i found keynotes in this website?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.