Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Finally my article rejected with this status : Rejected - Other user mentioned in user notes - External links not allowed

Can anybody please tell me what is this status? and Where can i found keynotes in this website?

What needs to be explained?? Rejected means rejected for the reasons mentioned in notes! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

reason:External links not allowed,

My question : How can we add source/reference of image in the end of article? I added it by using tag a href=""

My question : How can we add source/reference of image in the end of article? I added it by using tag a href=""

Provide URL. And ensure the image is not copyrighted. In the article you should not use any external links. It always helps to see a published article with images. They provide answers to many of your doubts.

Your article was rejected because of linking content in the article. You can add reference link in below conditions.

1. Your content must not be a copy of the content in the referring url, though you may refer to the facts mentioned in it
2. The url must be provided at the end of the article
3. The link must be plain url link and not linked to a text
4. Maximum one url allowed
5. The provision for allowing url is optional and is not your right. We may delete the urls if desired.

We impose these conditions to avoid spam.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, rambabu

Really good for all readers.

Thank you said by: rambabu
Aditya tripathi wrote:

Readers? Who are they ? Another irrelevant post just like ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Aditya tripathi wrote:

Readers? Who are they ? Another irrelevant post just like ...

I was almost obligated to fill in the the blanks. But nowadays one has to be politically correct..astonished

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.