Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let me give you an example of a site where there is an option to gain rewards by using their serach engine but they have put some check in it so that if a user misuse it a waning appears on the screen and if the user get the same warning repeatedly he/she is banned from the site. Similarly the same check can be implemented here as Gulshan ji said they may fix a time of 15 minutes to read an article and before 15 minutes if a person clicks on the article he/she should be given warning and sunsequently banned if get frequent warnings. :)
Let me give you an example of a site where there is an option to gain rewards by using their serach engine but they have put some check in it so that if a user misuse it a waning appears on the screen and if the user get the same warning repeatedly he/she is banned from the site. Similarly the same check can be implemented here as Gulshan ji said they may fix a time of 15 minutes to read an article and before 15 minutes if a person clicks on the article he/she should be given warning and sunsequently banned if get frequent warnings. :)

Sanjeev, many of the articles are so short that you require just a minute or two to read them,so what does one do after that for rest of the 12 or 13 minutes ? I feel that it is better to either have a minimum number of 5 or 6 points each day or abolish it altogether ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sanjeev, many of the articles are so short that you require just a minute or two to read them,so what does one do after that for rest of the 12 or 13 minutes ? I feel that it is better to either have a minimum number of 5 or 6 points each day or abolish it altogether ...

Let me clear it, there is no restriction on reading them but some mamebers are making it a business to earn too many points too fast. They simply open 4-5 pages and click 40- 50 links in minutes to top the leader board. Actually our thread starter did not put things correctly to make it clear. I hope now you know that this is not blanket ban but to use these for purpose. :) Not to game the system.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually I suggested once that, no points should be awarded for merely reading but for making a proper comment, but they said there would be spamming, I said- keep a delete button that a moderator, editor or writer could use.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Let me clear it, there is no restriction on reading them but some mamebers are making it a business to earn too many points too fast. They simply open 4-5 pages and click 40- 50 links in minutes to top the leader board. Actually our thread starter did not put things correctly to make it clear. I hope now you know that this is not blanket ban but to use these for purpose. :) Not to game the system.

It seems very much like that or it has not been worded properly by the moderator, it is better to make things clear instead of confusing members ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

They can keep time limit of 5 minutes then or yes it would also be OK if they fix maximum limit of reading articles here. :)
I wonder how this decision is implemented. Nothing can be arbitrary. I agree that one must read an article seriously. But there is no way to know that some one has really read anything after clicking.

You cannot assume spam and debar a member. I suggest that there should be a mandatory gap between reading articles. I suggest this as fifteen minutes. There should be no point on an article clicked before expiry of fifteen minutes after clicking the last article. If this gap is considered inadequate, time may be increased.

Moreover i see that some articles are so short and matter so common that there is nothing to read. In fact, such article writers are greater spammers than the article readers. This is usually about articles getting hardly rs. 10/- or less cash.

Ideally there should be some checks and balances put in place to stop spamming, not simply make a rule that doesn't help the forum.In fact, I would even suggest that the point system itself be removed so that only those interested in reading articles will do so...

I welcome this. There is really no need to give points only for reading an article. We get five points on writing in forum but not a single point on merely reading a post.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It seems very much like that or it has not been worded properly by the moderator, it is better to make things clear instead of confusing members ..

Hmmm... Right what Sarala wanted everyone to know is that there should be no fast clicking on the articles for gaining points. Some people are known to click articles one after another at a fast pace only to gain points. There is no blanket ban on reading articles.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This is to inform all our respected member that we request you not to click articles and again points. It is very dishonest and bad manner of earning points. So We notice any one clicking points and gaining points, they will banned from this site immediately.
Because to dishonest of earning points, the others who are working honestly are been lagging in revenue and the dishonest member are gaining revenue. I feel this is injustice.

I hope you understood what I am trying to make you understand.

Thank you & Best regars
Sarala
Moderator & Editor

I certainly don't understand this , does it mean that members are not supposed to read the articles at all ? What kind of a rule is that ? I like to read a few interesting articles that I see on the heading , so now onwards ,if I do that , am I going to be banned ?

No of course you won't be banned because you won't be clicking articles, you would be reading them properly before moving on to other!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This is to inform all our respected member that we request you not to click articles and again points. It is very dishonest and bad manner of earning points. So We notice any one clicking points and gaining points, they will banned from this site immediately.
Because to dishonest of earning points, the others who are working honestly are been lagging in revenue and the dishonest member are gaining revenue. I feel this is injustice.

I hope you understood what I am trying to make you understand.

Thank you & Best regars
Sarala
Moderator & Editor

I certainly don't understand this , does it mean that members are not supposed to read the articles at all ? What kind of a rule is that ? I like to read a few interesting articles that I see on the heading , so now onwards ,if I do that , am I going to be banned ?

No of course you won't be banned because you won't be clicking articles, you would be reading them properly before moving on to other!

Absolutely this site is meant to read and write articles but hust to read articles for gaining points is not good but lets them do it as may be it is good for site so miight be no appropriate active yet been taken by admin. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.