Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Quotes are going on other threads??? This seems to be a new problem!!! :blink:

oh. I think all will be solved in a week. Any one knows when it get solved?

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Some times, I can't view the last response.
If I click 'reply' button, then only i can view it.
This has never happened with me so I won't know about it.

hehehe...this happens when you and some other person pot responses at the same time on same discussion. :laugh:

But i can see many more problems, my quotes are being posted on other threads and that is so surprising.

hmm... strange I never had such problem till now, :blink:

This is because you have very less participation here since the Beta stage. Mine have been quoted twice on different threads yesterday itself.

Yes these days I am not getting much of the time in office to participate here. But still I never had such a problem in Boddunan. :blink:

I agree children are not facing this problem but only big people, I and Gulshan ji along with Sasi faced it yesterday. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hmmm....Oh yes my kids are not facing this problem. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I am sure if you will let them use your computer and allow to use this site they too are going to face it. ;)

Aha..I asked my kids to use this site they said NO they are not facing any problem with it. :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.