Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is to inform all our respected member that we request you not to click articles and again points. It is very dishonest and bad manner of earning points. So We notice any one clicking points and gaining points, they will banned from this site immediately.
Because to dishonest of earning points, the others who are working honestly are been lagging in revenue and the dishonest member are gaining revenue. I feel this is injustice.

I hope you understood what I am trying to make you understand.

Thank you & Best regars
Sarala
Moderator & Editor

I certainly don't understand this , does it mean that members are not supposed to read the articles at all ? What kind of a rule is that ? I like to read a few interesting articles that I see on the heading , so now onwards ,if I do that , am I going to be banned ?

No of course you won't be banned because you won't be clicking articles, you would be reading them properly before moving on to other!

Thanks a lot Kalyani for clarifying :) , however, I still feel that it is best to remove points altogether since it is being taken advantage of by some members !

Site is also gaining a small amount through revenue by our clicks. That's why. Let us help a little :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
But it remains the duty of every member not to misuse the system, as we know, humans have a tendency even to make wrong uses of right things. Isn't it?
:) :) :) :)

This site is neither P/V nor P/C that means pay per view or pay per click therefore, that does not help site in earning revenue but probably helps increasing the rank. I came to know about this fact through most reliable sources, however reading enhances our knowledge anyway.

Since ads are displayed on every page, doesn't our opening help this site to get more revenue??? :unsure: :unsure:

Meera sandhu
I wonder how this decision is implemented. Nothing can be arbitrary. I agree that one must read an article seriously. But there is no way to know that some one has really read anything after clicking.

You cannot assume spam and debar a member. I suggest that there should be a mandatory gap between reading articles. I suggest this as fifteen minutes. There should be no point on an article clicked before expiry of fifteen minutes after clicking the last article. If this gap is considered inadequate, time may be increased.

Moreover i see that some articles are so short and matter so common that there is nothing to read. In fact, such article writers are greater spammers than the article readers. This is usually about articles getting hardly rs. 10/- or less cash.

Now everyone is able to know the users profile and also activities. So, by timing we could see the person has done spam or not by clicking articles.

What everyone knows and feels is insignificant. So long as a person gains points by following system and rules, you cannot say he is spamming. Somebody clicks an article and immediately the system gives him point. Thus he quickly goes on getting points. You need to change the system so that points are not given so quickly. Some body gaining points by using the system- even loophole- cannot be faulted. This is so simple. There are rules in other activities- forums need some minimum characters. Polls voting also need time gap. If you like you may reform system. But till the system us so designed as to give point on mere click, it is no use crying foul.

It is also surprising that even some moderators do not hesitate to gain points in forums just by writing identical messages with change in some words, just dittoing previous post with slight change in words. I wonder why mere clicking of articles by following rules is made an issue.

Does poll votes give us points? :unsure: :unsure:

How? I don't know till now :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I wonder how this decision is implemented. Nothing can be arbitrary. I agree that one must read an article seriously. But there is no way to know that some one has really read anything after clicking.

You cannot assume spam and debar a member. I suggest that there should be a mandatory gap between reading articles. I suggest this as fifteen minutes. There should be no point on an article clicked before expiry of fifteen minutes after clicking the last article. If this gap is considered inadequate, time may be increased.

Moreover i see that some articles are so short and matter so common that there is nothing to read. In fact, such article writers are greater spammers than the article readers. This is usually about articles getting hardly rs. 10/- or less cash.

Now everyone is able to know the users profile and also activities. So, by timing we could see the person has done spam or not by clicking articles.

What everyone knows and feels is insignificant. So long as a person gains points by following system and rules, you cannot say he is spamming. Somebody clicks an article and immediately the system gives him point. Thus he quickly goes on getting points. You need to change the system so that points are not given so quickly. Some body gaining points by using the system- even loophole- cannot be faulted. This is so simple. There are rules in other activities- forums need some minimum characters. Polls voting also need time gap. If you like you may reform system. But till the system us so designed as to give point on mere click, it is no use crying foul.

It is also surprising that even some moderators do not hesitate to gain points in forums just by writing identical messages with change in some words, just dittoing previous post with slight change in words. I wonder why mere clicking of articles by following rules is made an issue.

Yes polls give us points, I have earned points that way initially. But those points don't count in weekly leader board but overall..
0005ds_2012-08-01.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes polls give us points, I have earned points that way initially. But those points don't count in weekly leader board but overall..

If it won't appear in weekly leader board, how will it appear in revenue sharing????

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8508]}

Meera sandhu
Polls does not contain any points only awards are only given for polling

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Polls does not contain any points only awards are only given for polling

Awards or points is not the question. The matter is that there is fixed time gap between comments on the poll. If you write another comment immediately, you get a warning. If you desire that there should be no quick earning of points on articles, adjust the system so that no point is given immediately on clicking but only after required time. If the member leaves the page immediately after clicking, he may be warned by the system and no point credited. Unless you change the system, you cannot compel anyone not to take advantage of the system that allows point on immediate clicking. You cannot act in an arbitrary manner. As long as a member strictly works according to rules and system, he will earn points, which are legitimate and cannot be dubbed as spam arbitrarily.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

the system can be adjusted by the admin, how we moderators do that. It is impossible for us.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

the system can be adjusted by the admin, how we moderators do that. It is impossible for us.

Only Admin can change the system. We have discussed the issues involved. However as long as system is not changed, we have to work with the system and any one who performs according to rules and system, we cannot treat him as a defaulter. The system presently awards one point just on clicking an article and there is no time lag between one click to another. So, if some body takes advantage of this, we cannot complain as long as the system remains unchanged. After all, he is following the rules and getting points according to rules, whether you like or not.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: vimala
This is to inform all our respected member that we request you not to click articles and again points. It is very dishonest and bad manner of earning points. So We notice any one clicking points and gaining points, they will banned from this site immediately.
Because to dishonest of earning points, the others who are working honestly are been lagging in revenue and the dishonest member are gaining revenue. I feel this is injustice.

I hope you understood what I am trying to make you understand.

Thank you & Best regars
Sarala
Moderator & Editor

I certainly don't understand this , does it mean that members are not supposed to read the articles at all ? What kind of a rule is that ? I like to read a few interesting articles that I see on the heading , so now onwards ,if I do that , am I going to be banned ?

No of course you won't be banned because you won't be clicking articles, you would be reading them properly before moving on to other!

Thanks a lot Kalyani for clarifying :) , however, I still feel that it is best to remove points altogether since it is being taken advantage of by some members !

Site is also gaining a small amount through revenue by our clicks. That's why. Let us help a little :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
But it remains the duty of every member not to misuse the system, as we know, humans have a tendency even to make wrong uses of right things. Isn't it? :) :) :) :)

Sandhya, just by clicking on articles, we do not earn any revenue, in fact mindless clicking will only affect the ranking, I think it will not reflect the actual ranking that should be.

Also, what I have observed from the past is that an occasional user will try to take advantage of this feature and will click furiously and gain points, but that is only a one-time activity and will soon fizzle out! So we not really bother much with such people! They don't last for more than a few days!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Only Admin can change the system. We have discussed the issues involved. However as long as system is not changed, we have to work with the system and any one who performs according to rules and system, we cannot treat him as a defaulter. The system presently awards one point just on clicking an article and there is no time lag between one click to another. So, if some body takes advantage of this, we cannot complain as long as the system remains unchanged. After all, he is following the rules and getting points according to rules, whether you like or not.

I agree!! Also, it is not worth wasting more of our precious time discussing such activities since they are too short lived!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.