Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kindly let me know if some one want to read articles whole day, do you think he is doing anything offensive. I think rules of revenue sharing should be changed a bit. Points earned from articles clicking should not be included in revenue sharing.
Kindly let me know if some one want to read articles whole day, do you think he is doing anything offensive. I think rules of revenue sharing should be changed a bit. Points earned from articles clicking should not be included in revenue sharing.

This is good suggestion. I hope administration will consider this.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is good suggestion. I hope administration will consider this.

But i feel this can't be implemented because then no one will click on articles which i think is desirable for this site's health. :blink:

But only a few readers are so Devayani.
How much articles can we read a day....100..200. But how many days????? They are not at all misusing the system.

We are saying about those readers who reads more than 500 articles in 3 hours and more than 1000 articles in one full day. That also continuously for days gaining 3000-4000 or more points in a week

Meera sandhu

How much articles can we read a day....100..200. But how many days????? They are not at all misusing the system.

We are saying about those readers who reads more than 500 articles in 3 hours and more than 1000 articles in one full day. That also continuously for days gaining 3000-4000 or more points in a week

That's right everytime some one emerges out from the community who gather points just by clicking articles. Many times i have seen people who do hard work in forums suddenly is overtaken by such activity which indeed is not good just to earn points.Articles are meant to read and comment but people rarely comment them and sometime even are not read. :evil:

That's right everytime some one emerges out from the community who gather points just by clicking articles. Many times i have seen people who do hard work in forums suddenly is overtaken by such activity which indeed is not good just to earn points.Articles are meant to read and comment but people rarely comment them and sometime even are not read. :evil:

It's not at all necessary to comment every article we read. But if I find any article worthy, it's sure, i will post at least 1 sentence to encourage the writer.
Actually, I am not a good reader of articles. From the scrolling titles, if i find any article interesting, just open it. Also, I try to go through newly published articles in the home page that are visible.

Meera sandhu

It's not at all necessary to comment every article we read. But if I find any article worthy, it's sure, i will post at least 1 sentence to encourage the writer.
Actually, I am not a good reader of articles. From the scrolling titles, if i find any article interesting, just open it. Also, I try to go through newly published articles in the home page that are visible.

There are many more ways of spamming apart from clicking articles. Clicking is limited but these are unlimited.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There are many more ways of spamming apart from clicking articles. Clicking is limited but these are unlimited.

useless replies can also give you 5 points easily :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

but what are the other methods???? :S :S :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

Of course short and irrelevant responses are also a way to spam but can't help it as admin has to take some measures on it.May be he should increase limit of minimum number of characters on responses. :blink:

I used to write long responses in the starting but when i saw some of the members writing short responses i also started it thinking why to waste my time. :blink:
I have put forward a suggestion to moderators to delete useless posts in forum. Kalyani says, she is doing so. By this way, gradually, we can keep forum neat and clean with some useful posts.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.