Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I want to repeat my query once again.... :( :( :(

Earlier, we can keep both 'recent tabs' command button and page number command button active at the same time. I.e. If I am absent for some days, I will surely check old pages. Earlier it was possible to open 'recent topics' in one tab and any other pages in another tab and both functions with each refreshment. So, it was able to keep an eye on latest responses, even while we are checking old pages.
But now, that option is not at all working. Any one of the tabs can work at the same time, not both.

Hoping admin can understand what am telling :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
This month i like to request for earlier payment.But i couldn't find the contact us form. Kindly let me know how to make request.

Vimala, I think you will to bear with this for a few more days, because the My Earnings page will not be visible until all the glitches are taken care of. But the good thing is once its done, you can have accumulated more money in your account. So don't worry!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: vimala

Earlier, we can keep both 'recent tabs' command button and page number command button active at the same time. I.e. If I am absent for some days, I will surely check old pages. Earlier it was possible to open 'recent topics' in one tab and any other pages in another tab and both functions with each refreshment. So, it was able to keep an eye on latest responses, even while we are checking old pages.
But now, that option is not at all working. Any one of the tabs can work at the same time, not both.

I understand that. The page number is stored in session so even if you leave forum and come back, you will be landed on same page. We were considering the situation people open only one page. Usually opening multiple pages on multiple tabs create some technical issues hence we do not recommend it.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I understand that. The page number is stored in session so even if you leave forum and come back, you will be landed on same page. We were considering the situation people open only one page. Usually opening multiple pages on multiple tabs create some technical issues hence we do not recommend it.

:( :( :(

it may be done to stop gaining points by mere clicking of pages.

Meera sandhu
After all the presentation in new look is very attractive.Some features is still now inactive.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have a query....

My cheque is released. When will I get it?
Will it take time or will I get it this month itself?

I want to buy a special Onam gift with that Cheque.

Meera sandhu
You should get it as usual, 2-4 weeks time after payment generation.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You should get it as usual, 2-4 weeks time after payment generation.

So am hoping I will get it by Onam :) :) :)

Meera sandhu

Multiple pages create lots of problems, I have seen even in forums some members post strange answers, but the fact is they forget the topic and post answers which is not concerned to that particular topic.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Multiple pages create lots of problems, I have seen even in forums some members post strange answers, but the fact is they forget the topic and post answers which is not concerned to that particular topic.

Yes it creates problem.One page they used to click articles and on other pages they used to participate on the forum. :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.