Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I want to repeat my query once again.... :( :( :(

Earlier, we can keep both 'recent tabs' command button and page number command button active at the same time. I.e. If I am absent for some days, I will surely check old pages. Earlier it was possible to open 'recent topics' in one tab and any other pages in another tab and both functions with each refreshment. So, it was able to keep an eye on latest responses, even while we are checking old pages.
But now, that option is not at all working. Any one of the tabs can work at the same time, not both.

Hoping admin can understand what am telling :) :) :)
I understand that. The page number is stored in session so even if you leave forum and come back, you will be landed on same page. We were considering the situation people open only one page. Usually opening multiple pages on multiple tabs create some technical issues hence we do not recommend it.

:( :( :(

it may be done to stop gaining points by mere clicking of pages.

Multiple pages create lots of problems, I have seen even in forums some members post strange answers, but the fact is they forget the topic and post answers which is not concerned to that particular topic.

but we can't reply to multiple posts here....we have to wait for a little time as it shows a message to wait.
Have you noticed it?

i was suggesting ...opening the recent topics and older pages at the same time......

Meera sandhu

Earlier, we can keep both 'recent tabs' command button and page number command button active at the same time. I.e. If I am absent for some days, I will surely check old pages. Earlier it was possible to open 'recent topics' in one tab and any other pages in another tab and both functions with each refreshment. So, it was able to keep an eye on latest responses, even while we are checking old pages.
But now, that option is not at all working. Any one of the tabs can work at the same time, not both.

I understand that. The page number is stored in session so even if you leave forum and come back, you will be landed on same page. We were considering the situation people open only one page. Usually opening multiple pages on multiple tabs create some technical issues hence we do not recommend it.

Multiple pages create lots of problems, I have seen even in forums some members post strange answers, but the fact is they forget the topic and post answers which is not concerned to that particular topic.

but we can't reply to multiple posts here....we have to wait for a little time as it shows a message to wait.
Have you noticed it?

i was suggesting ...opening the recent topics and older pages at the same time......

You see I am too slow who cannot handle two pages at a time so would suggest my number of posts and the difference between two posts.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Have you noticed it?

You see I am too slow who cannot handle two pages at a time so would suggest my number of posts and the difference between two posts.

But you know me...am lady tendulkar of Boddunan :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Actually, i just want to keep an eye on recent replies while am going through some old pages.....

Meera sandhu
Earlier..I put forward many suggestions in forum. I think, they have not reached Admin. As our site is taking a new face, I hope at least a few of them will be implemented. Let me note 1 by 1. :) :) :)

1. At present, we can't edit a forum discussion catagory, though we can edit posts. I want to know if it's possible now.
2. I think, we need an entertainment catagory in discussion topics, to discuss about music, films and celebrities. Earlier, when I asked admin to add a new catagory of Parenting and Child development in Article section, he did it within minutes. So, i want to know if new catagory can be added in Forum discussion easily. :) :)
3. Once, I told about the display of article links of an author while we are reading his article. Now also that error is not rectified correctly. Earlier, first submitted 5-6 articles of the author were shown. Now only the last submitted ones. I want to know if, all articles can get equal preference in that shown list :huh: :huh:
4. Then about, like/dislike button to every posts here. It will only improve our forum. No need to know who is doing it. Just a counter to show total number of likes/dislikes of each post as it's available in almost every social networking sites. Now we have only a 'Thank you'. I want to know if it can be done in our forum also :huh: :huh:
5. A separate tab for our started topics only. Is it possible? :) :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Sasikanth
These are really a nice suggestions it must be implemented this stage only as site is taking a new face.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

These are really a nice suggestions it must be implemented this stage only as site is taking a new face.

I also hope so. Let us wait for admin's reply. :) :)

Meera sandhu
That admin must also think about the article reading points he must keep some restrictions there to stop spamming.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

That admin must also think about the article reading points he must keep some restrictions there to stop spamming.

I think, now we can't open multiple pages. It's done to keep away the spammers in action :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Dear Maverick

Sorry for chipping in late..

First of all congratulations for changing the face of boddunan.com, i see you have done a lot of hard work and simplified changes to the layout and appearance which looks better now!

However, i will be missing the games section, because i would play the word finding games which was fun, i hope u retain few games so that it will be fun

Moreover, i am unable to find the 'edit' profile because i was very much surprised to find my age to 42 and after reading this forum,breathed a sigh of relief ....

Swetha Shenoy
don't worry Swetha, once all updations are over, you will reach your previous 'sweeeeeeeeeeeet 16' again.....hi hi

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.