Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Moreover, i am unable to find the 'edit' profile because i was very much surprised to find my age to 42 and after reading this forum,breathed a sigh of relief

Swetha not only yours but I think all of us age is 42 only. I got surprised suddenly my age became 42.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Moreover, i am unable to find the 'edit' profile because i was very much surprised to find my age to 42 and after reading this forum,breathed a sigh of relief

Swetha not only yours but I think all of us age is 42 only. I got surprised suddenly my age became 42.

i noticed it first day itself ;) ;) ;)

Meera sandhu
Now we can't view the member names along with our names, who are reading a particular thread.
Everything now made private and secret. :evil: :evil:

have you noticed this new feature? :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Dear Maverick

Sorry for chipping in late..

First of all congratulations for changing the face of boddunan.com, i see you have done a lot of hard work and simplified changes to the layout and appearance which looks better now!

However, i will be missing the games section, because i would play the word finding games which was fun, i hope u retain few games so that it will be fun

Moreover, i am unable to find the 'edit' profile because i was very much surprised to find my age to 42 and after reading this forum,breathed a sigh of relief ....

Swetha,,
Do you want our Boddunan team to safe guard your home at Hyderabad? :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
I want to add one more thing......

If an inactive for 15 minutes or so, it's logging off automatically. Is it made so for ensuring security ?

Meera sandhu
Everything is Ok.
But my age is appearing 42 years in profile page :angry: :P :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo:
Why so?? :whistle: :whistle:

My age also appearing as 42 years. :( :( :( :( :(

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Everything is Ok.
But my age is appearing 42 years in profile page :angry: :P :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo:
Why so?? :whistle: :whistle:

My age also appearing as 42 years. :( :( :( :( :(

Is it more or less? Mine is more so I don't mind, I always want to be 42 as that was my best time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

i cant able to attach any files.. Is it only for me or others... :huh: :huh: :huh:

Vinu
[quote]1. At present, we can't edit a forum discussion catagory, though we can edit posts. I want to know if it's possible now. [/quote]
Why do you want to edit category? categories are fixed and are managed by admins only.
[quote]2. I think, we need an entertainment catagory in discussion topics, to discuss about music, films and celebrities. Earlier, when I asked admin to add a new catagory of Parenting and Child development in Article section, he did it within minutes. So, i want to know if new catagory can be added in Forum discussion easily. :) :) [/quote]
Done, checkout the new categories in index page.
[quote]3. Once, I told about the display of article links of an author while we are reading his article. Now also that error is not rectified correctly. Earlier, first submitted 5-6 articles of the author were shown. Now only the last submitted ones. I want to know if, all articles can get equal preference in that shown list :huh: :huh: [/quote]
will do that.
[quote]4. Then about, like/dislike button to every posts here. It will only improve our forum. No need to know who is doing it. Just a counter to show total number of likes/dislikes of each post as it's available in almost every social networking sites. Now we have only a 'Thank you'. I want to know if it can be done in our forum also :huh: :huh: [/quote]
Karma icons do the same albeit displays one number instead of two.
[quote]5. A separate tab for our started topics only. Is it possible? :) :)[/quote]
Sorry but presently not possible. Will try to add it in future modifications.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
[quote]1. At present, we can't edit a forum discussion catagory, though we can edit posts. I want to know if it's possible now.

Why do you want to edit category? categories are fixed and are managed by admins only.
[quote]2. I think, we need an entertainment catagory in discussion topics, to discuss about music, films and celebrities. Earlier, when I asked admin to add a new catagory of Parenting and Child development in Article section, he did it within minutes. So, i want to know if new catagory can be added in Forum discussion easily. :) :) [/quote]
Done, checkout the new categories in index page.
[quote]3. Once, I told about the display of article links of an author while we are reading his article. Now also that error is not rectified correctly. Earlier, first submitted 5-6 articles of the author were shown. Now only the last submitted ones. I want to know if, all articles can get equal preference in that shown list :huh: :huh: [/quote]
will do that.
[quote]4. Then about, like/dislike button to every posts here. It will only improve our forum. No need to know who is doing it. Just a counter to show total number of likes/dislikes of each post as it's available in almost every social networking sites. Now we have only a 'Thank you'. I want to know if it can be done in our forum also :huh: :huh: [/quote]
Karma icons do the same albeit displays one number instead of two.
[quote]5. A separate tab for our started topics only. Is it possible? :) :)[/quote]
Sorry but presently not possible. Will try to add it in future modifications.[/quote]
How much time will take to come in full phrase.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.