Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
One more error to be rectified.....
It's shown most recently.......

If we are not in the first page of discussions ..for example 4th or 5th page, clicking the 'recent topics' tab refreshes that page only. We need to click on 'Page 1st' button to see the recent topics.
Can that error be rectified?

Meera sandhu
This site is in beta stage yet that means testing stage. Every thing is being monitored based on your feed back. Keep on doing this

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Now 1-2 new errors are showing.
When we click 'quote' option, our previous response is displayed instead of this particular thread.
Also.....though our responses are posted, it's showing "Error" page
I am quoting your reply. and looks fine.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

If we are not in the first page of discussions ..for example 4th or 5th page, clicking the 'recent topics' tab refreshes that page only. We need to click on 'Page 1st' button to see the recent topics.
Can you check now?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Now 1-2 new errors are showing.
When we click 'quote' option, our previous response is displayed instead of this particular thread.
Also.....though our responses are posted, it's showing "Error" page
I am quoting your reply. and looks fine.

Let me check once more....
Am saying, when we click Submit button. :)
showing...500 fatal error!!!

But it's sure, our posts are updated in super express speed, comparing before. :) :)

Meera sandhu
I do see that error but now fixed it. Let me check by posting this post.

Can you check now?

No, if we are in 4th page clicking 'Recent topics' tab, refreshes that page only.

i.e.Recent topics tab is of no use, if we are not in the 1st page.

Meera sandhu
What's the browser you are using? and the post url

What's the browser you are using?

Mozilla

Meera sandhu
Try clearing the browser cache. This is the most common reason for it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.