Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:
Five article per day is not a easy task.Present rule is ok and editor also should get some time.They are also man yaar.

True!! The number of articles submitted should be reasonable also for the fact that the editors are not faced with a long queue which might affect the quality of reviewals as well. To ensure quality on both fronts, it is necessary for them to be limited.

If it's restricted maximum 10 articles a day and 35 articles a week?
If so??
By this way, a member can submit 6-7 articles a day, if he is going for a leave.

Let wait and see what will happen in coming days. How much time that our new editors will take for approving articles.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Five article per day is not a easy task.Present rule is ok and editor also should get some time.They are also man yaar.

True!! The number of articles submitted should be reasonable also for the fact that the editors are not faced with a long queue which might affect the quality of reviewals as well. To ensure quality on both fronts, it is necessary for them to be limited.

If so??
By this way, a member can submit 6-7 articles a day, if he is going for a leave.

Sandhya, there was no restriction earlier for number of articles to submit, but that lead to severe deterioration of quality of articles being submitted, hence the number was reduced. The maximum number of articles was decided after thinking from all angles and as an editor, I do not want to waste time in reading bad articles and then rejecting them, I would rather spend time reviewing good articles and approving them. i am sure other editors would agree with this.

Re your point about members wanting to go on leave, well any such absence would mean certain loss in terms of revenue, as in all other professions, so that is unavoidable. He or she can very well submit them 5 at a time after the leave is over!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Some days before, I put forward a suggestion of 10 points to first 1-3 responses of a thread, which contain minimum words/characters. ( No thanks, good and want more responses).......Is it possible now?
It can bring a little more active participation in forum. That's why am thinking so.

Meera sandhu
Some days before, I put forward a suggestion of 10 points to first 1-3 responses of a thread, which contain minimum words/characters. ( No thanks, good and want more responses).......Is it possible now?
It can bring a little more active participation in forum. That's why am thinking so.

I didn't really understand what you mean, could you please explain it a bit more!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

If so??

Sandhya, there was no restriction earlier for number of articles to submit, but that lead to severe deterioration of quality of articles being submitted, hence the number was reduced. The maximum number of articles was decided after thinking from all angles and as an editor, I do not want to waste time in reading bad articles and then rejecting them, I would rather spend time reviewing good articles and approving them. i am sure other editors would agree with this.

Re your point about members wanting to go on leave, well any such absence would mean certain loss in terms of revenue, as in all other professions, so that is unavoidable. He or she can very well submit them 5 at a time after the leave is over!

If some one has time to write more than 5 articles in a day he/she should spare time to submit them too and in case some one is going for leave and cannot submit them due to non availability of computer then there is still no problem because that particular member can submit those articles while back from leave. What is the use of pushing it further while admin said 5 is okay for the day.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Earning are displaying now. My earnings and other people earnings also displaying in community page. just check it out.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

I didn't really understand what you mean, could you please explain it a bit more!

Am saying about new threads when started.....
Giving 10 points instead of 5 for the first 1-3 responses...but it should contain minimum 50-100 characters....to bring a good quality answer as early as possible, when a new thread is posted. Thank you, good one..... type of responses should be avoided
So, it's sure, good quality responses will appear first in the first page...giving a good impression to read...both members and guests. ....After all, every guest opens the first page of a thread...... :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

Giving 10 points instead of 5 for the first 1-3 responses...but it should contain minimum 50-100 characters....to bring a good quality answer as early as possible, when a new thread is posted. Thank you, good one..... type of responses should be avoided
So, it's sure, good quality responses will appear first in the first page...giving a good impression to read...both members and guests. ....After all, every guest opens the first page of a thread...... :whistle: :whistle:

Giving more points to first few responses and less to subsequent may make system complicated. This may also result in disputes. There is possibility of subsequent responses being even better. This is particularly possible when already some threads have been created and posts made before one logs in. Now suppose that I log in at 12 A.M. Others have already posted and got ten points. Why should I get less points?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Giving more points to first few responses and less to subsequent may make system complicated. This may also result in disputes. There is possibility of subsequent responses being even better. This is particularly possible when already some threads have been created and posts made before one logs in. Now suppose that I log in at 12 A.M. Others have already posted and got ten points. Why should I get less points?

It's a complicate system, I agree.....yet, it may make first responses more good. After all, 10 points is not a big deal.

Meera sandhu
Earning are displaying now. My earnings and other people earnings also displaying in community page. just check it out.

But payments page.....it looks difficult to understand :blink: :blink:
It's not appearing in the order of released date,..instead sorted based on user name..... ;)
Previous option was good..from which we are able to know most recent payments

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.