Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Earning are displaying now. My earnings and other people earnings also displaying in community page. just check it out.

But payments page.....it looks difficult to understand :blink: :blink:
It's not appearing in the order of released date,..instead sorted based on user name..... ;)
Previous option was good..from which we are able to know most recent payments

It is not showing current account balance.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Earning are displaying now. My earnings and other people earnings also displaying in community page. just check it out.

It's not appearing in the order of released date,..instead sorted based on user name..... ;)

But earnings page looks interesting......using the combo box, we can view different results.

Meera sandhu
Some days before, I put forward a suggestion of 10 points to first 1-3 responses of a thread, which contain minimum words/characters. ( No thanks, good and want more responses).......Is it possible now?
It can bring a little more active participation in forum. That's why am thinking so.

I didn't really understand what you mean, could you please explain it a bit more!

Am saying about new threads when started.....
Giving 10 points instead of 5 for the first 1-3 responses...but it should contain minimum 50-100 characters....to bring a good quality answer as early as possible, when a new thread is posted. Thank you, good one..... type of responses should be avoided
So, it's sure, good quality responses will appear first in the first page...giving a good impression to read...both members and guests. ....After all, every guest opens the first page of a thread...... :whistle: :whistle:

Giving more points to first few responses and less to subsequent may make system complicated. This may also result in disputes. There is possibility of subsequent responses being even better. This is particularly possible when already some threads have been created and posts made before one logs in. Now suppose that I log in at 12 A.M. Others have already posted and got ten points. Why should I get less points?

It's a complicate system, I agree.....yet, it may make first responses more good. After all, 10 points is not a big deal.

Don't you think most members would be standing on the gate to be among the first three or even the first. That would disturb the whole system if two posted at the same time with 'posted 0 seconds ago' This would take a very advance calculation and disputes. One, who is here to be first to post can post 2 to make 10 points and one extra post...NO?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Some days before, I put forward a suggestion of 10 points to first 1-3 responses of a thread, which contain minimum words/characters. ( No thanks, good and want more responses).......Is it possible now?
It can bring a little more active participation in forum. That's why am thinking so.

I didn't really understand what you mean, could you please explain it a bit more!

Giving 10 points instead of 5 for the first 1-3 responses...but it should contain minimum 50-100 characters....to bring a good quality answer as early as possible, when a new thread is posted. Thank you, good one..... type of responses should be avoided
So, it's sure, good quality responses will appear first in the first page...giving a good impression to read...both members and guests. ....After all, every guest opens the first page of a thread...... :whistle: :whistle:

Giving more points to first few responses and less to subsequent may make system complicated. This may also result in disputes. There is possibility of subsequent responses being even better. This is particularly possible when already some threads have been created and posts made before one logs in. Now suppose that I log in at 12 A.M. Others have already posted and got ten points. Why should I get less points?

It's a complicate system, I agree.....yet, it may make first responses more good. After all, 10 points is not a big deal.

Don't you think most members would be standing on the gate to be among the first three or even the first. That would disturb the whole system if two posted at the same time with 'posted 0 seconds ago' This would take a very advance calculation and disputes. One, who is here to be first to post can post 2 to make 10 points and one extra post...NO?

It's just a suggestion only....
I know it well, it's a complex process :P

Meera sandhu

But earnings page looks interesting......using the combo box, we can view different results.

Yes. Combo box is very useful to view the results. But some contests rewards are not applicable for now
?

am I right. [Because they got prize 2011 like that]

I think payment based they can order it [ topper first]

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

It's just a suggestion only....
I know it well, it's a complex process :P

Yes I know but suggestions are going the wrong routes these days as people trying to prove a point over others are showing extra efforts. :huh: :huh: Even simple suggestions are attracting big and long responses although every one is welcome. I am here for few more weeks.

Where are you going????

Another doubt....am not able to view points of this month in community page. Any alternate option?
I am on leave for 1 week. So, I want to know what's my revenue points this month.

Meera sandhu
Where are you going????

Another doubt....am not able to view points of this month in community page. Any alternate option?
I am on leave for 1 week. So, I want to know what's my revenue points this month.

Hi Account Points (Statistics tab ) is giving the overall points and this month points also this day points.

Please check it out.

Where are you going????

I think I gave you option for this feature
go to accounts>points, there you have all your details.

Boddunan is working well in google chrome for me. Firefox it is not working well nowadays.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.