Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Speed is very much reduced now. Whole day am facing this problem. What about you?

Yes many times I also have notices 505 error whenever I try to open the page. :evil:
Now this site is very slow.
Also, we can't see latest responses...(of last 1 hour or so) as guest.
If our id automatically log off, if we refresh the recent page, we get topics discussed 1 hour before only.
I guess the term "slow" means the updates you see on forum. Cause we have made lot of improvements to load pages much faster.

One of them is guest users will see cached pages where as the logged in users will see live data. This will greatly improve the performance and we, all logged in users, will enjoy the best experience :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Speed is very much reduced now. Whole day am facing this problem. What about you?
I have been accessing the site since morning but never faced such issues (except in in mid day where daily backup is performed). Are you sure your internet connection is well and good?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

If our id automatically log off, if we refresh the recent page, we get topics discussed 1 hour before only.

I think this is the reason why there is less participation here on the forums these days.In the morning I could not found anyone being here logged on. Hope they do the repair work soon for the betterment of this site. :)

Someone posted here, site will be fully active on Saturday. then what happened?
Today is Sunday.

Yes I was told that this site will be normal till Friday/Saturday but it seems it will take more time to get amended. :blink:
Most of the pages restored yesterday (payments, earnings, profiles). We are working on editor pages which will be enabled in another couple of days.

i too never found it loading slow or missing any features available right now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think this is the reason why there is less participation here on the forums these days.In the morning I could not found anyone being here logged on. Hope they do the repair work soon for the betterment of this site. :)

Someone posted here, site will be fully active on Saturday. then what happened?
Today is Sunday.

Yes I was told that this site will be normal till Friday/Saturday but it seems it will take more time to get amended. :blink:
Most of the pages restored yesterday (payments, earnings, profiles). We are working on editor pages which will be enabled in another couple of days.

Yes some of the options have been recently restored. But still I can't find an option in the "community" to change my picture profile here. :blink:
I have been accessing the site since morning but never faced such issues (except in in mid day where daily backup is performed). Are you sure your internet connection is well and good?

Today it's Ok.
Working perfectly :) :)

Meera sandhu
When will we be able to attach files? Will it take more time?

Also, when will our previous pM archive available..also for how many days?
I can't login next 5-6 days. Can I get its backup after one week?

Meera sandhu
We will provide you an option to download the emails that you have in inbox. Don't worry, your mails are safe.

We are working on the issue of attaching files, it just little more complex than we thought.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I can't change profile picture. :evil: Is there any other way to change it? Or is it under maintainence?. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.