Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Excellent, very neat and well laid out, thanks a lot ,it becomes so much more easier to navigate .. :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Check out our new Dashboard page, this will end our beta phase officially (unless we found any new issues in next couple of days).

End of the beta phase! That is a very good news for all the members of Boddunan.

Live in the present :)
While am checking my article section, only 20 items are displayed. What should I do to get the old article links?

Also I would like to know if we can submit articles now

Meera sandhu
While am checking my article section, only 20 items are displayed. What should I do to get the old article links?

Check now. You should see the pagination.

Yes you can submit articles now, but please do not submit many at once. Submit one article per day for next couple of days so that we can make sure nothing goes wrong.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Yes you can submit articles now, but please do not submit many at once. Submit one article per day for next couple of days so that we can make sure nothing goes wrong.

But now we have to submit articles using HTML Tagging...... :silly:
Have to study it again.
Hoping we can add images to our articles now. :unsure:

Meera sandhu

Have to study it again.

How do we submit the articles? Can anyone provide me some guidance on this. :unsure:

Have to study it again.

How do we submit the articles? Can anyone provide me some guidance on this. :unsure:

Go to dashboard and do it. Article submit tab is there

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Have to study it again.

But I cannot type anything in the content box. Why is it so? :ohmy:

Have to study it again.
don't use too much html, its the job of site to properly present the content. Most used html tags are already there on editor toolbar like headings, paragraph, lists, basic formatting like bold, italic, underline and images. Other than these I don't think you will use anything else unless really needed.

If you want to add some other tag, you can use generic tag button to quickly add any html tag. click and type tagname and it will automatically fill braces, end tag etc.

Image uploads are presently restricted due to security policies, will bring it back soon.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Have to study it again.

But I cannot type anything in the content box. Why is it so? :ohmy:
Which browser you are using? Don't use IE6 or IE7, we don't support them.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.