Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
While am checking my article section, only 20 items are displayed. What should I do to get the old article links?

Also I would like to know if we can submit articles now
Check now. You should see the pagination.

Yes you can submit articles now, but please do not submit many at once. Submit one article per day for next couple of days so that we can make sure nothing goes wrong.

But now we have to submit articles using HTML Tagging...... :silly:
Have to study it again.
Hoping we can add images to our articles now. :unsure:

How do we submit the articles? Can anyone provide me some guidance on this. :unsure:

Go to dashboard and do it. Article submit tab is there

But I cannot type anything in the content box. Why is it so? :ohmy:
Which browser you are using? Don't use IE6 or IE7, we don't support them.

I tried with chrome but I cannot insert my text in main section. Text insertion in main text section is not functioning.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

While am checking my article section, only 20 items are displayed. What should I do to get the old article links?

Also I would like to know if we can submit articles now
Check now. You should see the pagination.

Yes you can submit articles now, but please do not submit many at once. Submit one article per day for next couple of days so that we can make sure nothing goes wrong.

But now we have to submit articles using HTML Tagging...... :silly:
Have to study it again.
Hoping we can add images to our articles now. :unsure:

How do we submit the articles? Can anyone provide me some guidance on this. :unsure:

Go to dashboard and do it. Article submit tab is there

But I cannot type anything in the content box. Why is it so? :ohmy:
Which browser you are using? Don't use IE6 or IE7, we don't support them.

I am presently using google chrome. :dry: Which ones should I use then?

Live in the present :)
I am using Chrome as well but the editor is working fine. Can you please clear all your browser cache once?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I am using Chrome as well but the editor is working fine. Can you please clear all your browser cache once?

I already did that but its not helping. What might be the problem? :dry:

Live in the present :)
I am also using Google crome and find no problem .It is better to update the browser which you are using.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I already did that but its not helping. What might be the problem? :dry:
Send me email through support page.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I am also using Google crome and find no problem .It is better to update the browser which you are using.

Ram did you post an article - How did you do that?

Let me put forward another suggestion...... am sure I will get criticism more than appreciation ;)
Yet, let me tell you.
What about moderator points for our posts in forum?
A special power given to moderators only to give moderator points to nice answers posted here. It will surely prompt users to improve the quality of their posts. Let me differentiate it from Karma. We don't know who gives Karma, but moderator points should be visible to all. Just below that particular post, name of the moderator who gives moderator points. (Same as Thank you message displayed under our posts). If moderators are able to give such points, am sure it will improve quality of everyone's posts here, including our moderators who can themselves receive moderator points from other moderators.
Total Moderator points count can be shown below Karma of our profile picture.

What do you think?
As moderators are believed to be non-partial decision makers, I think we can get best results.

Meera sandhu
Let me put forward another suggestion...... am sure I will get criticism more than appreciation ;)
Yet, let me tell you.
A special power given to moderators only to give moderator points to nice answers posted here. It will surely prompt users to improve the quality of their posts. Let me differentiate it from Karma. We don't know who gives Karma, but moderator points should be visible to all. Just below that particular post, name of the moderator who gives moderator points. (Same as Thank you message displayed under our posts). If moderators are able to give such points, am sure it will improve quality of everyone's posts here, including our moderators who can themselves receive moderator points from other moderators.

What do you think?
As moderators are believed to be non-partial decision makers, I think we can get best results.

Don't worry as I understand moderator points shall be coming in form of deleted posts. That will give enough lessons to members with substandard and spam posts. in case moderators started giving points to posts then it is going to be more harm than good for the site. 5 points are being awarded for quality posts only. :) :)

Yet, let me tell you.

What do you think?

Don't worry as I understand moderator points shall be coming in form of deleted posts. That will give enough lessons to members with substandard and spam posts. in case moderators started giving points to posts then it is going to be more harm than good for the site. 5 points are being awarded for quality posts only. :) :)

I have told already, more than appreciations for this suggestions .....I will get negative remarks :S :S :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Let us differentiate between normal points and moderator points. They are just shown as Karma, never to be counted along with normal points. Since, now, there is no like/dislike button available, am putting forward this suggestion....
For this suggestion to be implemented successfully, new set of moderators should be able to do it nicely....just see it as teacher's remarks for good students of the class

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.