Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thank you for confirming. Hopefully the beta state will be closed by tomorrow.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

So from today onwards we can continue our work here with out any break.
0005ff_2012-09-05.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

It is showing under Beta still now.
Let work with full energy and with unity to give a great rank.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Am really happy now...
I can add my favourites also along with my discussion :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8590]}

Meera sandhu
Now Boddunan Site has come with all the feature.Now article submission and attachment of file s in the forum all are activated.Very good to see Boddunan in its new form.

Sharmistha Banerjee

There is more to be done and until moderators and new rules and regulations are in place, we cannot say that everything is complete...By next week this time hopefully everything will ready !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am using Chrome as well but the editor is working fine. Can you please clear all your browser cache once?

I already did that but its not helping. What might be the problem? :dry:

@ Asha,
Are you still facing problem while submitting articles or has it been solved? Just now, I tried to submit an article but I am also facing the problem you had. I cannot use the main content section. I am also using chrome browser.
I am using Chrome as well but the editor is working fine. Can you please clear all your browser cache once?

@ Asha,
Are you still facing problem while submitting articles or has it been solved? Just now, I tried to submit an article but I am also facing the problem you had. I cannot use the main content section. I am also using chrome browser.

Yes the admin is trying to help but the problem still persists. It has been two days. :(

Live in the present :)
I want to know if we can insert images for our articles now.

Meera sandhu

@ Asha,

Yes the admin is trying to help but the problem still persists. It has been two days. :(

Then I guess everybody might be facing this problem! I was getting very worried as I am not that knowledgeable in such things. Lets hope the problem will be solved very soon
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.