Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am using firefox and chrome and both browsers it is working fine. Which one you are using?

am using firefox.

I have edited my previous post. Hoping you have seen it.

I think, all users are facing this problem. Some are seeing it as a nice feature, but I feel the previous one was good. ie. Recent topics tab always active, keeping the recent topics in its buffer :whistle:

Meera sandhu
I am sorry, I was confused with pages of a topic.

Yes, you will stay in a page as long as you manually click other page number, next or previous page.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I am using chrome and facing no problem apart that my points are not moving but number of posts are increasing. Even on my my profile page my posts are being displayed but points column is blank in most posts.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am sorry, I was confused with pages of a topic.

Yes, you will stay in a page as long as you manually click other page number, next or previous page.

Actually, if we are staying in page 15, refreshing that page is not at all significant. But we may want to go to most recent topics in an easy click. That's why I told so...keeping the most recent topics only in 'Recent topics' buffer, as it was placed till 1 month before.

Meera sandhu
I am using chrome and facing no problem apart that my points are not moving but number of posts are increasing. Even on my my profile page my posts are being displayed but points column is blank in most posts.

I have not had enough time and opportunity to experience all the new features and changes ...But I like the new change , just need some more time to get used to it ... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now Thank you tab is not visible in our profile. I think, it will be updated later.

Pm's also have got another face.
I am eagerly waiting to see everything implemented nicely.

Meera sandhu
When I giving my reply in Forum section,Foll. error is showing.

"Error loading component: com_alphauserpoints, 1"

In my profile, My age is showing 42 years.

Be positive

Don't worry.....We are a family :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
All members of same age :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :S :S :S

Meera sandhu

Thse are common, I am enjoying being 42, what difference does it make if I take or give 10 years to or from friends. :laugh: :laugh: Every one is 42 today.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@Kalyani
I send a PM also. i don't know if you received it or not.

We are not able to post replies to new GD topic. Can you start it as a new thread and delete the present one?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.