Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Kalyani
I send a PM also. i don't know if you received it or not.

We are not able to post replies to new GD topic. Can you start it as a new thread and delete the present one?
That post was moved out of locked in forum. Now you should be able to reply.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
It's not possible to change Avatars now. What happened?

Once again, let me congratulate you for the hard work you have done in a couple of days and its success. Also, how patiently you have responded to our queries in forum. Thanks a lot!!!!

Meera sandhu
But many features is absent still now? I thing these will all refreshed soon by Administration.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Go to Connect->Community and you can change avatar from there.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Once again, let me congratulate you for the hard work you have done in a couple of days and its success. Also, how patiently you have responded to our queries in forum. Thanks a lot!!!!

Yes I agree!! We should not forget to thank the guy who is working hard to bring this site up well. Thanks a lot Maverick! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes I agree!! We should not forget to thank the guy who is working hard to bring this site up well. Thanks a lot Maverick! :) :)

I am also thanking you ,Maverick Sir.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I am also thanking you ,Maverick Sir.

Of course that goes without saying ! He must have put in many many hours of hard work to get the site organised , thanks a lot Maverick :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you all for your love and support towards growing boddunan. Appreciate your feedback.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
This new launch of boddunan is super......... site creator doing his job well....... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Thank you all for your love and support towards growing boddunan. Appreciate your feedback.

Thanking you once again for your wonderful job here :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.