The topic is locked.
Reorganization of boddunan team - Introduction
It is my pleasure to announce that Boddunan is inviting the senior members to join our team.

For the past few months boddunan is growing with more members getting added and the site getting popularity. And at the same time we need more people to manage our most active section forum. We are going to start new programs which may increase the user base exponentially in the future. We are preparing for it. So join us and be part of the team.

Please contact us if you are interested. You will be given a link to take moderator survey and need to provide detailed information about various aspects. Please note that selection is done based on the answers you provide and your seniority is not necessarily a prime factor for selection, though it has the significant value (seniority as amount of participation, not the age of your stay at boddunan).

Grab this opportunity to become a member of boddunan.

What happens to the existing moderators?
All the existing moderators will continue in their roles till the list of new moderators announced. Please write to us if you do not want to continue in this role and would like to revert your moderator responsibilities. You will get your moderator bonus as usual for this month.

All existing moderators, who are interested in continuing your role, are requested to send us an email requesting the same.

Please feel free to ask me any queries you have.

Update:
We will accept any requests that reach us on or before 31st Aug, 2012.

All those, who sent us the request, will get the survey invitation between 1st September and 3rd September and need to complete it by 7th September.

The results will be announced on 10th September after careful analysis of the responses.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is good news. I am interested in becoming part of the team. I will send the email. I was anxiously waiting for this moment. Thanks Maverick.
This is really a very good news and taking a part of the team is good. Thanks for announcing the news. :cheer:

Vinu
Extremely happy to know Boddunan is growing. Yet, I would like to know what will be the new programs. Am curious, that's why asking so. Can you share at least something about new programs???

Meera sandhu
I sincerely wish that at least a few of the more active and impartial moderators stay on even after the new team is put in place , because it will be difficult to imagine this site without them ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Of course most of them are par excellence but some of them are no more active and the community is growing by the day. So the need to add a few more to keep things under guidelines.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I sincerely wish that at least a few of the more active and impartial moderators stay on even after the new team is put in place , because it will be difficult to imagine this site without them ...
Absolutely correct. Existing moderators will be given more preference over new ones, if they want to continue and they answer our survey with suitable response.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Extremely happy to know Boddunan is growing. Yet, I would like to know what will be the new programs. Am curious, that's why asking so. Can you share at least something about new programs???
:) why shouldn't you suggest before them showing online? We have been taking feedback from many people for the last few days and would be implementing the ones which would bring more people to boddunan platform.

Dear Friends,

Its not that Current Moderators are being fired.. its just that we are adding few more moderators under them..

We would appreciate good response for this session.

There are very few chances when any member can join the key support team for forums.

Send us your interest mail & fill up the survey.

BEST OF THE BEST gets selected.. Show that your are the one!!..

atulb@boddunan.com
:) why shouldn't you suggest before them showing online? We have been taking feedback from many people for the last few days and would be implementing the ones which would bring more people to boddunan platform.

Many suggestions like DFAA, best thread, best responses, like/dislike option...
All members will be happy if at least some of them will be implemented :) :)
Moderators themselves can start new threads and select best performers of the day...... :whistle:

Meera sandhu

Many suggestions like DFAA, best thread, best responses, like/dislike option...
All members will be happy if at least some of them will be implemented :) :)
Moderators themselves can start new threads and select best performers of the day...... :whistle:

Yes would love to have a like/dislike option.

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.