The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Extremely happy to know Boddunan is growing. Yet, I would like to know what will be the new programs. Am curious, that's why asking so. Can you share at least something about new programs???
:) why shouldn't you suggest before them showing online? We have been taking feedback from many people for the last few days and would be implementing the ones which would bring more people to boddunan platform.

Many suggestions like DFAA, best thread, best responses, like/dislike option...
All members will be happy if at least some of them will be implemented :) :)
Moderators themselves can start new threads and select best performers of the day...... :whistle:
They can be definitely appreciated by existing members. But how the new members know such things exists so that they can join?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I am already a moderator and I want to continue like this , and i even want to be a part of your team also. I will surely send mail

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Extremely happy to know Boddunan is growing. Yet, I would like to know what will be the new programs. Am curious, that's why asking so. Can you share at least something about new programs???
:) why shouldn't you suggest before them showing online? We have been taking feedback from many people for the last few days and would be implementing the ones which would bring more people to boddunan platform.

Moderators themselves can start new threads and select best performers of the day...... :whistle:

Yes would love to have a like/dislike option.

Even adding emoticons 'thumps up/down' will solve the purpose if there is a technical problem adding like dislike for the time being.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Yes would love to have a like/dislike option.

Even adding emoticons 'thumps up/down' will solve the purpose if there is a technical problem adding like dislike for the time being.

yes, of course a big thumps up from my side :P :P :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I am happy that Boddunan has made a move on this very important issue and wish it all success! Strict evaluation of performances of existing moderators should be done keeping in mind the importance of the role of moderators in taking this site forward. There are quite a few bright and prospective members whose candidatures deserve and merit consideration provided they formally convey their interests in the job. It has been my honest feeling that a few moderators overenthusiastically sought and were given the job without any bare understanding of the role. So let the best team of moderators take over and give a new direction to Boddunan. Wish all the prospective candidates the very best!
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, Kalyani Nandurkar

They can be definitely appreciated by existing members. But how the new members know such things exists so that they can join?

Earlier, I (I learned it from Sarala), used to send PMs to new users here telling about features of this site and about discussion forums, clear there doubts also. By this way, they commit less mistakes in forums and find a little interest also. Also, they will feel comfort when someone here guide them and show interest in their participation. I think not only moderators and senior members, any member here can do so. Am sure, it will work. Sarala told me, she has saved 1-2 files in her personal folder and use them whenever necessary.

But now, PMs are not popping up. So, a new user may not read our PMs as he is not aware of such features. :huh: :huh:

Meera sandhu
I request members/moderators not to show your interests here, please read my first post for proper way of communication.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

1-Points for comments on articles would do a lot of good in place of existing one point for clicking/reading them. Points will attract more members to read and use them for adding up to their telly.
2-Comments consisting of lesser characters than prescribed should not be counted under any category including 'quote'
3- emotes should not be counted for an answer or not allotted points even under 'quote' function.
4- A section for original photos getting points for each photo by members can be created under strict vigil of a moderator. Member uploading a photo from internet in that section attracting a financial penalty.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am happy that Boddunan has made a move on this very important issue and wish it all success! Strict evaluation of performances of existing moderators should be done keeping in mind the importance of the role of moderators in taking this site forward. There are quite a few bright and prospective members whose candidatures deserve and merit consideration provided they formally convey their interests in the job. It has been my honest feeling that a few moderators overenthusiastically sought and were given the job without any bare understanding of the role. So let the best team of moderators take over and give a new direction to Boddunan. Wish all the prospective candidates the very best!

I would go with that.What we need is a committed team here that is impartial and is able to command the respect of the members because of their action and not by their position alone ....I am sure this in itself will take the site forward ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee, Kalyani Nandurkar
Thank you maverick for taking this long-awaited move. It has been a long time since the team is in place and its time for a revamp now.

I have a few points that I think should be considered when selecting moderators and editors.

1. The understanding of English language must be perfect with enough fluency and also proper knowledge of colloquial English too.
2. Understanding of forums and all contests that are conducted with full knowledge of rules and regulations.
3. Most important and crucial, ability to remain impartial and fair to everyone.
4. Most important, if a moderator or editor fails to log in to the website for more than a specified number of days, without permission from Maverick, his or her duties must be immediately revoked. What I am seeing now is many old editors hardly ever log in to boddunan for many months and when I see the awards section, I see they being paid amounts of 5 rs or 10 rs etc. as editor bonus! This is not done. As existing and active editors work here to full potential, it is not fair and also may l;eave members confused as to whether they really exist or not!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.