The topic is locked.
Hi All,

Boddunan.com is looking for the new editorial team and would like to invite senior members of Boddunan to join the Team. If you are an active member of boddunan for past 6 months, this is the right opportunity for you to be part of one of the growing portals in India. Be part of the team, and earn additional income too.

Selection Procedure:
The selection procedure is based on nominations, survey and final section procedure.

1. All interested senior members are requested to send your nomination through contact us form.
2. We will evaluate and invite all eligible members to take a language quiz in which they need to secure a minimum of 70% score.
3. Qualified people will be invited to take final selection procedure - Editorial Panel Selection Survey.

Cut-off Dates:
Nominations through contact us form: 10th September 2012
Complete Quiz: 12th September 2012
Complete Survey: 15th September 2012
Team Announcement, Access Allocation and Introduction to Editor Software: 15-18 September 2012

Benefits:
1. Editors will be given 5 cash credits for each reviewed article
2. A special status on forum profile and of course the privilege of being part of Boddunan Editorial Team
3. Free yourname [at] boddunan.com email address for your unique identity
4. Name, bio, website (if any) listed on new Team page

Existing Editors:
Similar to the moderator selection procedure, all current editors will retire from 1st Sep - 15 Sep and are request to send nomination again.

How to apply?
Send us your nomination through Contact Us form now.

~ Boddunan Support Team

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Maverick,
a doubt, is this again like moderators and therefore existing Editors too are required to apply for this??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Maverick,
a doubt, is this again like moderators and therefore existing Editors too are required to apply for this??
Yes, a fresh application is necessary to be considered for the selection. The survey for moderators and editors are different. Editor survey mainly concentrates on editor capabilities, decision making, reading preferences, sense of humor, language proficiency etc.

P.S. Existing editors will retire on 1st - 15th Sep. (I will update this on main post).

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You deserve all support and thanks for taking this bold decision. It's perfectly in tune with the professional requirements of a steadily growing site!
Thank you said by: Maverick
Now fresh team will work ,hope it will get more success in future also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Can a member apply for moderator as well as editor? If no, a member has to choose?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Can a member apply for moderator as well as editor? If no, a member has to choose?

As I have seen in the past there are many who hold both posts. This must be purely depending upon time available with a member who can discharge both his/her duties as moderator and editor.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Previously It was but now Admin can say only.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes, if your time permits to do both the jobs.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Yes, if your time permits to do both the jobs.

Thank you Sir. If I work as editor and moderator both, I shall be contributing less articles and forum posts of my own.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

May admin needs to appoint editors which may devote more time on the site as I have seen in the past that editors take much time for articles to approve so may be this time we have some editors which could be more efficient. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.