The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
May admin needs to appoint editors which may devote more time on the site as I have seen in the past that editors take much time for articles to approve so may be this time we have some editors which could be more efficient. :blink:
It was not the editors who took more time but the admin to allot credits. They did excellent job and devoted their precious time for maintaining cleanliness of the site.

This time we have improved our software to seek more feedback from reviews and will give more freedom to editors to say their opinion about credits given too. New editors will enjoy the world class software for reviewing articles with less effort.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

May be but sometimes some of my articles took 2~3 days to get approved by an editor. :blink:

I am not talking about the cash credits which almost tool 15 days for an article to get it. :blink:
It's really a nice move from admin's side to select moderators and editors through two different selection methods. Thank you.

Meera sandhu
I have applied, when can I expect the quiz?

Glad to know that you have applied to!! Its mentioned in the first post, by 12th September, the quiz will be sent!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Arun Jain

That's great! Wish you all the very best!
Thank you said by: Arun Jain
This is only for the senior members? B)

Live in the present :)
Unless you write some articles and know the feedback of editors, you can't get hold of the procedure happen here. Hence we asked for senior members to join, infact we will give preference to those who wrote some quality articles (a good writer/reader cannot become a good editor).

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Unless you write some articles and know the feedback of editors, you can't get hold of the procedure happen here. Hence we asked for senior members to join, infact we will give preference to those who wrote some quality articles (a good writer/reader cannot become a good editor).

Yes I totally agree with you. :)

Live in the present :)

Even I agree for an editor he/she be good in writing articles. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.