The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think today is date when the new editor team will be announced. :)

Hope we will have the names today. :)

Let me predict 3 editors...of course our moderators except Asha. Who will be the 4th and 5th? Can someone predict?
Sarala and santhosh, both are not there in the list :dry:

It would be Usha/ Arun/ Chinmoyjee if applied for it or may be you if applied. :)

Not me Sanjeev, I dint even apply for moderators post because I feel that one needs to have at least a years experience on a site before taking up responsibilities and editors post is even more serious than that.= so no question of me having applied for it...

But in my opinion you should have applied for both the posts I feel you would have easily been a moderator or editor.Do you think those who have become moderators here have lots of experience?.You should have applied for it. :)

As I already stated , I want to take up something only when I am sure that I can do full justice to it in every way and you need a minimum of a year to know all the ins and outs of a site , only after which you can think of taking up a responsible position ..

You learn swimming only when you jump into water. The best way to get in any job is to first get rid of the notion that you need time to learn and do justice to the job. You need just enter and then you learn.

What you say is true, but I dont want to sink in the bargain LOL :laugh: ...

There is risk every where. There is an Urdu couplet:
Girate hain Shahsawar hi (Only horse riders fall)
Maidan e jung men (in battle field)
Voh tifl kya girenge (How will kids fall)
jo ghutane ke bal chalen (who move on knees)

If you wish to accomplish, must plunge in deep water taking risk. Whenever you begin, risk will be there.

I agree with that, I too take many calculated risks , but a month earlier when the process started I felt I was too raw to take up anything so dint apply for it...

You should not forget that I requested you to go for it but you said 'no'

Hence my speculation was right. :)

Whatever names I speculated are there in the team. :)

I think this thread should be locked now as the team is announced in one of the thread. :)

Let the admin do it since this is his thread, maybe he has a message to post here yet.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you everyone for your outstanding support towards Boddunan journey. I appreciate all those who take the tests. Those who are not selected, don't worry, it is just like a contest - everyone may perform the same way but ultimately there will be one winner. We will keep your profile with us and offer you any future opportunities that may arise.

Thank you once again for your support. I wish all the best for the new editors.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.