Hi All,

We would like to announce the below change in article rewards that are presently being given to approved articles.

Change: Removal of points
Articles will no longer earn points. You will continue earning improved rate of ash credits for each approved article.

Change: Removal of early payout
Requests for early payouts will no longer accepted and earnings will be paid out automatically at end of the month provided the account credits meets minimum cash threshold.

~ Boddunan Support Team

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
How should i submit articles on boddunan?
How should i submit articles on boddunan?
It is presently disabled as we are testing the new software. Will come live soon.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

thanks for your reply Maverick
Hi All,

We would like to announce the below change in article rewards that are presently being given to approved articles.

Articles will no longer earn points. You will continue earning improved rate of ash credits for each approved article.

Requests for early payouts will no longer accepted and earnings will be paid out automatically at end of the month provided the account credits meets minimum cash threshold.

~ Boddunan Support Team

But why are the articles no longer given points? It is a set back for those members who are here especially for submitting articles as they can no longer enjoy the revenue sharing. As I see it, from now onwards, the revenue will only be shared by members who are active in forum.
Hi All,

~ Boddunan Support Team

But why are the articles no longer given points? It is a set back for those members who are here especially for submitting articles as they can no longer enjoy the revenue sharing. As I see it, from now onwards, the revenue will only be shared by members who are active in forum.

I think that would be compensated in cash credit itself as the admin said "improved rate of articles". Let us see the Cash credit awards as they have not yet awarded cash on published articles.

I have just checked and found cash credit has already been awarded on published articles, thanks.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

A move in the right direction! I welcome it whole-heartedly! Thanks !
I have just checked a few articles and found that cash credit has been awarded and that is fine. I Agree with ChinmoyG that a better rate would be appreciated more than points awarded on articles.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
@Sunil

I do believe that cash credits awarded to an article is reflective of its true quality and awarding further points is a superfluous exercise!
Thank you said by: suni51
Nice step taken and articles will get more cash I think. Thanks admin.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Right step may be people will try to write more articles here and ultimately get more traffic to get both us and site benefited. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.