The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All the best Guys. Enjoy and keep it up.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: suni51
Gulshanji and kalyani are most experienced and now suni and asha are working hard.So we all should co-operate them to improve the site.
The team is too short .It is my personal thinking. I aspected a lot my name in the list,but disappointed.Ok next time I will try again.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Congratulations to all the moderators and wishing them all the very best from my side :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51, Kalyani Nandurkar
Congratulation to Gulshan ji, Kalyani ji, Suni ji and Asha ji. All the very best and Lead this site and Improve the site. :)

Vinu
Hearty congratulations to everyone selected.
Congratulation to Gulshan ji, Kalyani ji, Suni ji and Asha ji. All the very best and Lead this site and Improve the site. :)

Vinodh where are yu now a days. Busy in offline work?

Hi Ramji., Yes i was little busy with my offline office work. Now, I'm free so i will be online every night as earlier.. :)

Vinu

Hi Ramji., Yes i was little busy with my offline office work. Now, I'm free so i will be online every night as earlier.. :)

Yes we all miss you and your nice co-operation.

Thank you said by: vinodh

Yes we all miss you and your nice co-operation.

Thank you so much Ramji., I too missed you all these days..

Vinu
Congratulation Asha. The whole Boddunan team/ members have great expectations. I expect that the entire team consisting of Kalyani and others will perform in best interests of the site. Let us all resolve to make Boddunan world class site.

Yes I also wish the same that Kalyani JI and all others will do their best to keep things moving smoothly.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.