The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulation to all of you. I am very happy to see you as new moderators.
Thank you said by: suni51, Kalyani Nandurkar
Congrats to members of the new team of moderators! Let them strive for the very best and I wish them all the very best in this exciting journey!
Thank you said by: suni51, Kalyani Nandurkar
Hearty congratulations to new moderators. I was surprised to see Asha as a moderator. This proved we dont want any experience just need talent.

Then who will edit the articles.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: Ashii, suni51
Congratulation to new moderator team.
Thank you said by: suni51
Hearty congratulations to new moderators. I was surprised to see Asha as a moderator. This proved we dont want any experience just need talent.

Sasi, articles are being edited by admin and his team at the present moment and the new team shall take over 15 September onward.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sasikanth

Asha qualified the moderate selection procedure. Hence selected.
All articles are being checked by administration and cash also assigned. Please continue writing. The selection of editors also is in process.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Ashii
@Thank you very much for giving me yet another chance as a moderator here. Thank you very much for your support and help always! :)

Thank you everyone here for your support and cooperation and I hope the same support is extended to me henceforth as well!
Also my warmest congratulations to Gulshan, Sunil and especially Asha too who has proved herself quite valuable here within a short period of time. I hope and wish that we all make a great team and make boddunan a success.

Cheers to everyone!!! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51, Ashii, Sandhya Rani
Congratulation Asha. The whole Boddunan team/ members have great expectations. I expect that the entire team consisting of Kalyani and others will perform in best interests of the site. Let us all resolve to make Boddunan world class site.

Yes I also wish the same that Kalyani JI and all others will do their best to keep things moving smoothly.

Thanks Sunil, wish you the same too!

Thank you said by: suni51
Gulshanji and kalyani are most experienced and now suni and asha are working hard.So we all should co-operate them to improve the site.
The team is too short .It is my personal thinking. I aspected a lot my name in the list,but disappointed.Ok next time I will try again.

Ram, do not be disheartened, you will get ample opportunities to reapply again future! In the meanwhile, just think of where you were lacking and try to improve yourself! As to the number of members in the team,. I think with the current activity level, it should be enough!

Gulshanji and kalyani are most experienced and now suni and asha are working hard.So we all should co-operate them to improve the site.
The team is too short .It is my personal thinking. I aspected a lot my name in the list,but disappointed.Ok next time I will try again.

Your performance so far is fine. I hope you will progress as a member as well. By actively participating in discussion, writing articles and other contests, you will gain more prominence. Being moderator is not only achievement. The achievements of Chinmoy Mukherjee and Sandyha are to see for an example. You may get a chance to work as moderator as well when an opportunity arises in future.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.