The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I was surprised to see the list at first sight as I was expecting Sandhya to be the part of moderator may be she did not appy for it.But I feel she could have been a better moderator as she devotes much time here on Boddunan and as a moderator one should devote quality time here.Anyways but new team is on the job from the day one and I am seeing lots of old threads have been locked. :woohoo:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I was surprised to see the list at first sight as I was expecting Sandhya to be the part of moderator may be she did not appy for it.But I feel she could have been a better moderator as she devotes much time here on Boddunan and as a moderator one should devote quality time here.Anyways but new team is on the job from the day one and I am seeing lots of old threads have been locked. :woohoo:

Sandhya has been given place of honor being first Caesar on the site. This is highlighted on home page. Being moderator is not only honor that the site may give. Administration has discretion to decide the team of editors and moderators. Other members have also lot to do by writing quality articles and posts. Incidentally, Sandhya appears absent from the site. Most likely, she would not have applied for moderator position.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Congratulation to all...

Gopesh Sharma
Software Engineer
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Sandhya has been given place of honor being first Caesar on the site. This is highlighted on home page. Being moderator is not only honor that the site may give. Administration has discretion to decide the team of editors and moderators. Other members have also lot to do by writing quality articles and posts. Incidentally, Sandhya appears absent from the site. Most likely, she would not have applied for moderator position.

Yes even i think everyone cannot be a moderator instead we can contribute more to the site by writing quality content here.Even there is still an opportunity for people for getting selected as an editor. :blink:
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I don't know if she applied for it. No doubt, She would have been an ideal candidate. I personally believe in competence- not the size - of a team. What counts is one's contribution - be it in the role of a moderator or an ordinary member.

I don't know if she applied for it. No doubt, She would have been an ideal candidate. I personally believe in competence- not the size - of a team. What counts is one's contribution - be it in the role of a moderator or an ordinary member.

Of course we should contribute in any way to lift the site up we don't need to be a moderator for it. :)
Thank you said by: Ashii
I expected sarala also will be in the list but she had not selected as a moderator. Except Gulshan ji and Kalyani mam the all old moderators are fired. Then we must wait and see for new editors in that who will be the new editors. I think Kalyani mam will be compulsary as a editor then who will be the second editor in the site. This place will be given to sarala or some others. I am eagerly waiting for this suspense.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I expected sarala also will be in the list but she had not selected as a moderator. Except Gulshan ji and Kalyani mam the all old moderators are fired. Then we must wait and see for new editors in that who will be the new editors. I think Kalyani mam will be compulsary as a editor then who will be the second editor in the site. This place will be given to sarala or some others. I am eagerly waiting for this suspense.

Di you know when Sarala last logged in. Unless you participate in selection process, you cannot be selected. Let us have faith in Admin. They will select the best out of the candidates who have applied and are participating in the selection process.

Sir, emperor and Cesar are no ordinary members. They have proven record.

Hi Friends...
I think many of you are surprised for not seeing my name in the list...
Actually, I didn't apply for the post......editor or moderator as I am not at all interested in such powers....I just want to be a friend of you people...that's why am here...that's all.
Let me congratulate the members ....
But frankly saying, am really surprised not see Sarala in the list. Hoping the 5th moderator position will be given to her, for her hard work.

My system failed on Sunday. I got it back 5 minutes ago only.....
For all other responses, i will reply tomorrow itself.....

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Ashii
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.